Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Quick Check...but long post

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Quick Check...but long post - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011 - 19:33

nu, snake is spending the rest of his recovery at home. Do you even pay attention to his dA? XD
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 5:46

soorrry. i was at my friends house and she wunt'd let me XD

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 9:06

occ: AND I'M HERE :DDD but not for long T3T

There was a meeting but the young tom wasn't there. He had hoped no one noticed but he had escaped the Bubblekit looked back and exhaled. He couldn't stay there. He dispised the was fhe was treated and the way they trained the other kits. "Goodbye Honey and Gracekit", he wispered, his only friends he was leaving. He looked forward and leaped over the fallen oak, on his way to SkyClan.

Quick Check...but long post - Page 4 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 9:22

ooc- I'm havin' Gracey leave tomorrow. T3T She b missed.

ic- Gracekit fluffed up her fur agianst the cold wind. "We'll all get colds if we don't go inside!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 10:15

Envyshadow nodded "Yeah..." he said. He tried to be happy. After all he had sucseffully trained a dark forest warrior from kit to warrior. Its just that these apprentices ment a lot him, but he wasnt sure why. He shook it off and looked around, seeing only three cats. He blincked "Where is Bubblepaw?" he asked worridly.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 10:17

Realiztion struck the tiny kit. "I don't know!" she meowed scaredly. "What if a fox got him? Or a badger? He never learned how to fight!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 10:23

Envyshadow breathed in, trying to find his sent. He looked around fearfully. "No badger, no foxes." he looked torwards Skyclan teritory. Envyshadow knew once he saw his old home. The kit was going there, and he knew exattally why. He put his head down "He has left..." he mewed "Left for the clans..." he turned around and started walking into his den, pushing the inactive Moonpaw inside since Bloo randomly stopped posting. "He wants to be with his fathers best friend." he growled "My brother."
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 10:29

"Well, I want to go with him and keep him safe." she meowed, sticking a bright pink nose in the air.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 16:26

"You will not leave this den!" he turned around in a snarl "The world is dangorous, you haven't been trained!" he said calmer "Leave this den now and you'll surely die before you even find him" he explained. "You smell like rouge, a clan cat would kill one in a heartbeat...in fact..." he turned around "Same goes for Bubblepaw." even though he knew Snakebite would keep the kit safe, he wanted to scare Gracekit, into staying. Its ture thoiugh, she would die out there alone.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 16:28

*true

"I don't care if I die, I don't care if I wasn't trained. I need him! He's my best friend! And clan cats are not heartless, It's agianst the code!" she hissed, running in the same direction as her newest friend.

ooc- You made me. U call clanners heartless, u call bubble heartless XD

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 16:31

occ- attuallty I ment he would die if seen by a clan cat but you know ouo

ic- Envyshadow sat down "Annnnnd she's gone." he rolled his eyes. He really hated arrogent apprentices. He layed down and looked at his two remaining apprentices "Hmpf." he grumbled "I guess ive done my work so far.....but now what..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Check...but long post
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4