Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Quick Check...but long post

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Nov 2011 - 15:07

Dispare sneared, clearly enjoying the moment of his oppninets downfall that he didn't feel the pain in g his paws. He only felt power surging threw his vains. But it wasn't enough, he wanted more...

Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Nov 2011 - 15:16

Gracekit pulled her legs forward scrabbling at him. The pain on her chest(?) was making it hard to breath. With his lust, I don't know, but I guess she was bleeding.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Nov 2011 - 18:10

Envyshadow snarled and tackled Dispare from the side, knocking him off the small kit, bareing his teeth. "Stay away from her!" he snarled. How dare Dispare attack his denmate, and a kit! Envyshadow was pissed off. He got off Disapre before he could attack and pawed his ear "You have a place, stay in it!" he growled. He walked to Gracekit and licked her ear "You ok." he asked, still agitated. If Dispare thought he could get away with attacking Gracekit, who says he wouldn't think he could attack Honey, or Bubble....Moonpaw, or himself. He sat back down and looked at Dispare. "What was that!" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Nov 2011 - 18:46

"I think so." she meowed after catching her breath.

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 15:29

Dispare narrowed his eyes at his mentor,"why should I! All you do is hide us in the shadow of the world and tell us what to believe!" he yowled with rage sheathing and unsheathing his claws itching to rip them down Envyshadow's pelt

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2011 - 18:50

Envyshadow lashed his tail and smiled, circling Dispare. "You have grown strong." he mewed "And you show the craving for power, like a real Dark forest warrior." he smiled. He liked that Dispare was so strong, but was it safe to keep him here, if he threatens the others. "What is it you desire?" he asked. "Do you want to leave and face leafbare alone?" "Or do you want to stay?" he stopped in front of him "Because theratening your denmates will not be tollorated!"
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011 - 14:56

Dispare had never thought about LeafBare,"I believe I can mangage," he meowed

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 16:43

Envyshadow nodded eyes narrowed "If you do not wish to stay, then you can leave!" he said coldly. "Espesially after a disply like that!"
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 12:32

"That was only a glimps of what is to come..." the small black cat with a white right paw sneered,"you'll see more of me, the whole forest will!" he said rising his voice to a vowl

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 13:21

Envyshadow smirked "I honnor your bravery, my apprentice." he dipped his head in respect. "I await to see what your plans shall turn into." his eyes were burnin happily. He had succsessfully trained an apprentice worthy of the dark forest. Now the clans would feel his wrath. If only he would stay. "Promise not to harm the young ones and you may stay, but I understand if you want to venture forth alone." he mewed "But it won't be easy, hear my words." he narrowed his eyes. "Alone in this forest isn't the best statigy."

occ- Im debating weather Envy should be happy or pissed off XD sorry if he looks likes hes in mood swings
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 15:37

Forcing herself not to sneer something mean she held her tongue. I don't care where it goes. "I don't care about power, nor the Dark Forest." Gracekit stuck her silver muzzle in the air.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 19:22

Envyshadow looked at Gracekit "Good, you don't need or have to...yet." he mewed smileing at her. Keep your innocence as long as you can...well...not to long he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2011 - 14:21

Dispare was turning away as Envyshadow spoke,"who said I was going to the forest?" he meowed. He walked over to Moonpaw and gave her a lick on the head,"it was good to train alongside you, Moonpaw," he said to the she-cat looking into her sightless eyes, and with that he bound away towards the forest...

OOC: I'm going to make a topic at the River and Dispare can be confronted by some clan cats for like the first time eva! :D lolz

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2011 - 20:09

Envyshadow crossed his paws "Sad to see him go....." he said under his breath. He looked back at Moonpaw who is probolly not posting anymore "Anything else?" he asked.

occ- Mossy, you mind seeing whats taking the others 3 years to post?
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011 - 12:29

ooc- I've PM'd Bloo about watching, she didn't want to. Snakee ish in hostpital, remember?

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Check...but long post
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next