Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Quick Check...but long post

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Quick Check...but long post Empty
PostSubject: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 10:47

occ- like I said. This is to check on Moon and Dispares mentoring with Bubble and Honey. Since we havent been to active for awhile~ Moon and Dark, you two are basicly warriors now so If theres a part of your plans where you leave Envy you can do it now if you want~~ Snake and Honey, you guys are basicly apprentices same goes for you two. If your staying or leaving we can do it in this topic. Also if anyone wants name upgrades .3. Let me know.
This is a make up for how unactive we have been with this

ic- Moons have passed, Envyshadow watched as Moonpaw and Dispare trained Bubble and Honey. Everything was perfect, it kinda surpirsed him. He thought someone would have tried to run away by now....other then the arrogent Riverclan rat and his two secert hostages that randomly dissapred. He didnt have time for them anyway. All his apprentices were pretty grown up. Moonpaw and Dispare were both the age of young warriors, he had yet to ask Moonpaw if she wanted a warrior name at all. Dispare was his best apprentice by far. The strongest, fastest, and most loyal, Dispare was less likely to betray him since he raised him from a kit. Bubble and Honey he want so sure. Bubble took after his father, and worse Envyshadow brother. He hoped he could turn him around, but maybe it was best to let Snakebite have him. Honey, was pretty quiet, but he didnt really know what he thoughts on everything was. Oh! He almost forgot, Gracekit.....The little kit they picked up on the night of the disasters. She had been assined to Moonpaw, and he still didnt know her at all, or what she planned on doing.

He yawned and opened his eyes. This whole time he had been thinking about what to do next. It was a cool fall morning, fog rested gently on the ground and covered the distant forest from him. The trees near were a lovley orange as the leaves prepared to fall. He shook his pelt out and left his den, passing his apprentices and making sure he awoke them. "Come." he said to anyone that could hear, hopfully them all, and stepped farther outside. He sat down by the small kill pile and took what little prey they had. They were running dangorously low, hunting was getting harder. He took and bite and looked up for his apprentices, they needed to talk.

Last edited by Envyshadow/Drags on Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 16:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot Moss ;n;)
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 13:04

ooc- I'm not important, I see. ;.;

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 16:50

occ- o-o Sorry, I forgot about you... YOU SEE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE ARE SO INACTIVE *shot* ill fix it, you can go try to get them to post -3- pleeeaasee
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 17:08

Moonpaw shook the dead grass from her pelt, and followed her mentor outside. "Yes, Envyshadow?" She asked, her smokey gaze burning into his.

Quick Check...but long post Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 18:18

Dispare followed after her not trying to be too hastey on his exit. "You want to speak with us?" he concluded

Quick Check...but long post 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 19:36

Envyshadow looked to his two oldest. "How is training with Honey, Bubble and Grace going?" he asked simply to start off. He hoped the two young warriors would start acting like warriors, helping him with things like making sure they dont die of starvation. He wouldnt mention it, and see if they would bring it up.

occ- this is mostly for anyone who wants to add something to their personal plot, but its also to get back into the activeness of this little mini clan thing XD
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 14:11

Dispare took a pawstep forward,"the training is going well but they should try and start hunting soon," he meowed his light blues eyes sliding over to the small fresh kill pile they had left

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 14:14

Moonpaw nodded, in agreement. "I was thinking about assessing Honey on her hunting skills that she knows, then working from there. We'll have to teach lots of different stalking and hunting technics to work on this tricky terrain."

Quick Check...but long post Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 14:19

Honey watched from inside the barn. Her eyes showed nothing but drowsiness, and her tail drooped to the ground. She had gotten no sleep from the night before.
Her small ears pricked up when she heard her name. Were they talking about her? She couldn't tell, she was half asleep.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post EmptyWed 9 Nov 2011 - 12:33

Gracekit sat down next to Honey, tail curled over her paws. "What are they talking about?" she asked herself.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post EmptyWed 9 Nov 2011 - 12:54

"Yes hunting would be good, all they have gotten so far is battle, and I suspect they are getting stronger?" He mewed, flicking his ear. He didn't belive they answered that yet. "Leafbare is close, I want you to take then out everyday for hunting, no one comes back until each cat has caught 5 prices of prey." He said sternly. Giving orders like this made him feel like a leader. "I know it may be pushing our strenth, but we must if we are to survive leafbare. The appretices need to know hunting as soon as possible." To keep it fair, Envyshadow decided he would also hunt with them, besides they needed the prey and he doesn't need his skills getting rough.
He looked at them, their eyes loyal and ready for his orders.

He smiled "now that doesn't mean we wont be practicesing battle, next full moon, we will have what I like to call...."
He needed a name "Shadow prowl." He ended.

Occ- XD Idk just making it fun
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post EmptyWed 9 Nov 2011 - 13:05

"Hunting?" she echoed. "That's boring, I like to see enimies stay away from our land and.." she trailed off with her chattering.

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post EmptyWed 9 Nov 2011 - 13:57

Honey moaned. This new kit was very annoying, only to Honey it seemed. She hissed.
"Would you be quiet?"

Occ- Lol, not really. XD

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post EmptyWed 9 Nov 2011 - 18:15

Dispare's head whipped around and he shot them a look of silence with narrowed eyes, his order was reenforced with a low growl

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post EmptyWed 9 Nov 2011 - 19:26

Gracekit, takeing no notice of Dispare, stopped at Moonpaw's paws. "Are we going to catch sqirrels? Or mice? Or rabbits?" she asked, labeling more prey I'm too lazy too add.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Check...but long post   Quick Check...but long post Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Check...but long post
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next