Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Heartstar finds her home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

Heartstar finds her home Empty
PostSubject: Heartstar finds her home   Heartstar finds her home EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 16:53

"Hello?!" Heartstar screamed with pain and anguish masking her voice. Blood and mud matted her black and white fur. She collapsed on the floor with a gasp of pain.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Heartstar finds her home   Heartstar finds her home EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:08

Badgerfang padded into the clearing, sniffed the air. She had been looking her Maypaw, who had disappeared. She stopped when she saw Heartstar. "Oh!" she cried as she raced over to her. "A-are you ok?" she asked as she gave Heartstar a sniffed. Who was this she-cat?

Heartstar finds her home ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Heartstar finds her home   Heartstar finds her home EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:09

Ebonyroot padded around the edge of ShadowClan land, getting fresh air, as she was doing so frequently now-a-days. She sighed, missing the sharp tang of the herbs and the wishing for one free moment. Life was now... too easy. She hated it.
She froze, her ears pricking when she heard a new sound. Her eyes widened, she'd recognize it anywhere. 'Mother?! she gasped silently and made a sprint for Fourtrees. She was greeting by the horrific sight before her. Ebonyroot ran over and once and dug her nose in. Was she alright? She had hardly noticed her daughter's appearance, ironically.

Heartstar finds her home PDt1Qqd Heartstar finds her home Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Heartstar finds her home   Heartstar finds her home EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:11

Heartstar opened her eyes a sliver to see the voice she knew all to well "Ebonyroot?" she questioned. She gasped as a sharp pain shot through her.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heartstar finds her home   Heartstar finds her home EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:14

Badgerfang looked up at her mother in shock. "Mo-mom?" she asked, so happy that she was able to see her again. She looked down at Heartstar and gave her a small sniff, then looked at Ebonyroot. "You were a medicine cat right? Can you go get some...Goldenrod...and I guess some poppy seeds?" Bagerfang looked around for some cobwebs. "I learned a lot about herbs from Icewhisker before going to RiverClan."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartstar finds her home   Heartstar finds her home EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:16

'That's right, mother, it's okay. I'm here.' Ebonyroot was amazing more surprised at the shock of Badgerfang knowing who she was, but there was no time to ponder on that. She gave Heartstar a swift lick on the cheek before padding away to find a few remedies. 'Don't you dare lose her while I'm gone...'

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Heartstar finds her home   Heartstar finds her home EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:17

"I cant see!" Heartstar shrieked. She opened her eyes reveally blood clotted eyes.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heartstar finds her home   Heartstar finds her home EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:21

Badgerfang leaned over to Heartstar and gave her a quick lick on her head. "Don't worry! You will be ok! Me and Ebonyroot will do all we can...oh...and who are you?" Badgerfang meowed as she thought about what herbs that she might need now. "I know that you are someone that Ebonyroot cares about...and that make me care about you too."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Heartstar finds her home   Heartstar finds her home EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:29

"I'm Ebonyroots mother." she told her taking a breath in between each word.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heartstar finds her home   Heartstar finds her home EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:35

Badgerfang blinked in surprise. "Ebonyroot's mother...so that means that you are my grandma? Cool! I always wanted to meet you!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartstar finds her home   Heartstar finds her home EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:38

Ebonyroot came shuffling back through the bushes with several herbs in her jaws, Marigold, Tansy, and Celandine respectfully. Her ears were bent back and her eyes clouded with worry. She exchanged a glance with Badgerfang before nudging the young warrior forward till her face was close to Heartstar's. "Cl- een 'er wun-z" she forced out of her throat in a rumble and started chewing the herbs fervently.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Heartstar finds her home   Heartstar finds her home EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:39

"I have a grandaughter?" She asked confused "Come here I can't see you"

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Heartstar finds her home   Heartstar finds her home EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:43

Ebonyroot quietly placed the poultice on her mother's eyes quietly, at any moment now they would stop the pain.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heartstar finds her home   Heartstar finds her home EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:44

Badgerfang padded over near Ebonyroot so Heartstar could see her (even thought Heartstar said that she couldn't see. =p) She leaned over Heartstar, and started to lick her wounds. "So...uh...Ebonyroot...I guess you want to know how me and my siblings are doing." she meowed between licks. "Me and Sparrowpaw are warriors, I am Badgerfang, and she is Sparrowflight. Pantherpaw and Mothpaw still aren't warriors thought...and I have two apprentices...but one kinda disappeared this morning...." Badgerfang sighed, she wish she knew where Maypaw was...she felt so alone now that Maypaw disappeared.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Heartstar finds her home   Heartstar finds her home EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:45

"Ebonyroot you know im going to have to go soon?" She asked her daughter.

PostSubject: Re: Heartstar finds her home   Heartstar finds her home Empty

Back to top Go down

Heartstar finds her home
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next