Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training my apprentice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Training my apprentice  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Moonpaw jumped at Darkpaw, but when he leapt up, she ducked, and turned her body around just in time to scale the smaller apprentice's underbelly- if her claws had been out it would have been a lethal move. She turned back around before she could hit the ground and dropped onto all four paws, ready to strike again.

Training my apprentice  - Page 3 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:29 pm

"Your not kits!" Envyshadow snarled "Unsheath your claws!" he was determined to teach these two. "Darkpaw, good, alwayd let the enemy strike first, but dont let them above you!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:32 pm

OOC: You lieky mah noo coler? :D

IC: Moonpaw's eyes widened, but unsheathed her claws obidiently.

OOC: I'll let Sand post first :)

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:34 pm

occ- I like, ok i wait o3o
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:38 pm

OOC: YaYYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! u leik eet! :d

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:44 pm

OOC: who said I whem up over you...?

IC:Darkpaw looked into the she cat's eye's snearing at her,"not afrid,are you?"he chuckled

Training my apprentice  - Page 3 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:42 pm

"Fight!" Envyshadow growled "Don't patranise the enemey untill they are stable!" he didnt only learn his fighting skills from Tigerfrost, he also invented his own ways of doing battle.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:20 am

OOC:wait for Bloo

Training my apprentice  - Page 3 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:06 pm

Moonpaw snarled back, "I just don't want to hurt you!" The apprentice was quite a bit bigger than Darkpaw. She leapt at him, knowing she didn't have a choice. Her claws thrashed at his face, distracting him, but then veered down underneath him, scaling underneath his belly, cutting open his belly. Moonpaw jumped up once she reached his tail, whipping around. She braced herself for the next move.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Hazelnut watched in satisfaction. Sitting next to Envyshadow, she whispered "They could do with more training."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Envyshadow nodded, not minding Hazelnuts pressence anymore "They are weak right now, but they will grow." he mewed "Apprentices always have a few faults." he bared his teeth "Good Moonpaw, Darkpaw be ready for her attacks!" he snarled "Bare your teeth at your opponent, distract them!" he flicked his tail at Hazelnut "Feel free to help." he offred "If you have any good strtigys, show them." he wanted his apprentices to be the strongest of the strong, and the more they learned the better.

Occ- i really do suck at mentoring ;n;
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:31 pm

Moonpaw nodded quickly, to show that she heard him.

OOC: Would it be fair to attack again? xD

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:38 pm

occ- auto hitting....but your the admin here o3o
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:49 pm

OOC: I'll wait for her .3.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training my apprentice
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: