Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training my apprentice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

Training my apprentice  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 17:47

Her eyes flashed as she fought to not rip this arrogant tom's head off. She smiled at him, oversweetening her expression. "Why not?" she purred, sitting down beside Hazelnut.

Training my apprentice  - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 17:51

Not listieng to Envyshadow, she stood next to Darkpaw."Extend your claws, and don;t let him get to you."she whispered.

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 17:54

Moonpaw materialized behind the Dark Forest she-cats, looking deadly. Her eyes were filled with a new type of determination all together, and they were sharp and cold. Her claws sheathed and unsheathed into the muddy forest floor, and her tail flicked back and forth. Moonpaw knew, that in this forest, you had to look strong and intimidating, otherwise she would not make it through. The pale she-cat's muscles rippled under her pelt as she stalked silently towards her now mentor, Envyshadow. Her smoky eyes made little contact with the visitors, and she gave a curt little nod.

"I'm here, Envyshadow." Moonpaw declared as she stepped in front of him. "I will train."
There was something strange about the one striped she-cat. She looked so...familiar.

OOC: I'm talking 'bout Hazel ;D Sorry Stripey :c

Training my apprentice  - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 17:58

Darkpaw disregarded the last part of what the she-cat said, he padded across the clearing and began to practice the move against the tree sending shards of bark spraying across his side of the clearing as he sliced at the tree with unsheathed claws

Training my apprentice  - Page 2 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 18:16

"Back up." Envyshadow growled, pushing Hazelnut away from the training session. The examined the attack "Better...." Envyshadow mewed. When Moonpaw steped in the turned his head. She was cold and dark now, perfect. "Moonpaw, you have decided, great." he mewed. "As you can see we are working on back leg streanth, being a Skyclan cat, you should have no problem. He lifted himself up and cleanly struck the tree, ripping the bark off it. "Now you try it." he mewed, calling her over to the training area. "Again." he said dryly to Darkpaw, focusing on Moonpaw more now. He watched the she cats distructfully, he really didnt want them near Moonpaw.

occ- you can stay, IF you dont disrupt us. Im trying to train XD
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 15:34

Darkpaw retried the move and tried to reatch higher this time, because compared to his size that's where another cats snapping jaws would be

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 15:35

"Better." Envyshadow mewed, he walked to the other side of the clearing. "Attack me now!" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 15:41

Darkpaw was a little hesitent at first but opened up and looked at him mentor savagely as if he were a clan cat,he dashed forward and started going towards Envyshadows paw

OOC:just like rise up to dodge it or something like that

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 15:44

Envyshadow rose into the air using the balenceing move to his advantage. Leaving the apprentice with no target. "Wrong." he growled "Always attack from above."
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 15:47

Just then Darkpaw saw his chance,he rose up and slashed with claws unsheathed and slashed at his mentors muzzle,he landed as good as he could manage and sat licking his blood-covered white paw,"how was that wrong?"he asked inicently

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 15:58

Because he was still under Envyshadow who was standing in the air. Envyshadow landed a paw on either side of Darkpaw. He flipped him over and pinned him down, teeth bared in his face. "Because then your opponante can do that." he growled. "Always get on top of your opponent." he put his back paws on Darkpaws back legs so he couldnt move. "Understand?" he smiled darkly.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 16:03

Moonpaw, using her strong, SkyClan legs, pushed herself neatly up, balancing for a moment before swiping at the tree, cutting exactly where Envyshadow had just sliced the bark off. Her legs trembled for a moment, then went still. She dropped down onto her paws.

Training my apprentice  - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 16:07

Darkpaw growled in defiance and grinned at his mentor giving what he could manage of a nod being pinned to the ground

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 16:08

Envyshadow got off Darkpaw and nodded at Moonpaw "Very good Moonpaw." he mewed. "How about we do a little one on one to see what we need to work on." he positioned both cats on either side of the clearing. "I want to see a good, stong, fight that shows all your strenths." he backed up "Ok...fight!"
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 16:15

Darkpaw was already posed to strike but waited for Moonpaw to through the first blow

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training my apprentice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next