Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training my apprentice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Training my apprentice  Empty
PostSubject: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 14:26

Envyshadow woke Darkkit up at twilight in the Dark forest. "Moonpaw is alseep, lets get some training in now." he mewed. Moonpaws constant drama had set them back, but now he could work with the kit one on one. He was starting to get bigger, perfect. Envyshadow can give him an apprentice name now.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 14:31

Darkkit woke with a small yawn,his eyes grow brighter as Envyshadow mentioned training. He jumped to his paws,"alright, lets go!" he meowed excitedly

Training my apprentice  2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 14:35

Envyshadow lead him to a clearing and faced him "First of all, we are going to need to get rid of that name." he mewed. (mind if I permently scar him on his ear?) He lifted one clawed and ripped down Darkkits right ear, creating a tear. "From now untill you have proven yourself worthy of a warrior name, you are Darkpaw!" he shouted ignoring any shouts of pain the apprentice had. "Your loyalty will be tested now."
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 14:40

Darkkit noticed Envyshadow lift his paw with claws unsheathed,he fought the urge to shy away but he wanted this more than anything,not a sound escaped his mouth

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 14:43

Envyshadow smiled "Very good young one." he praised. He rose up to his hind paws and swiped at Darkpaw cleanly without shaking. He dropped to his paws "You will learn how to do this." he explained "It requires a lot of leg streanth and is an extremly hard to use move, but powerfull in battle." he explained. "Do it."
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 14:48

Darkpaw ran the move through his head as Envyshadow had done it, he rose up on his hind legs and swiped, he stumbled a bit at the last secound but landed correctly

Last edited by Sand~Darkkit on Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 14:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 14:54

Envyshadow circled him "Hmm.." he grunted "Strong legs, almost perfect stance, you shook, and your endding was sloppy." he stopped in front of him "Again!" he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 14:58

Darpaw repeated the move this time the ending was smoother

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 15:01

occ- this ish a hard move to do if you have read Crookedstars promise ^^;

ic- The apprentice was still shaking "Again!" he growled "This time stay up there!"
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 16:25

Fireflash's eyes appeared from the shadows. "Oh, don't kill him, Envyshadow. We'll need himin the long run." She padded out of the shadows, and sat down behind Darkpaw.

Training my apprentice  Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 18:03

Envyshadow chuckled looking away "I'm just training him, making him strong." he mewed, turning back to Darkpaw "He is doing quite well." He smiled deviously at Fireflash "Trust me, I'll have him nice and trained for the "long run."
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 13:58

"Hmm..." she smiled, eyes shining in the darkness. "I think he is doing quite well, considering how new he is." she smiled at Darkpaw. "Tell me, little one, are you willing to help us? Or not so sure?"

Training my apprentice  Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 14:39

ooc- If I can't join , I'll be like "AEWRGERGERG" But Hazel hates Many. And Stone. And Coldglance. And all living good cats/dead ones too :D

ic- Hazelnut slinked out of the bushes." Hello." she purred.

Focusing her gaze on Darkpaw she meowed "Focus on something solid, it helps keep balance."

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 17:39

Darkpaw listened the what all the cats were saying and took their advice, he retried the move again focusing on a fern leaf at the oppisite side of the clearing,his blance inproved and when he landed he dipped his head to the new cat in thanks for her advice

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 17:39

Envyshadow stepped in front of Darkpaw "Stop." he growled to Fireflash "He is loyal to me, and I sence darkness in his soul." he flicked Darkpaw to the other side of the clearing. He did not want these two cats getting close to Darkpaw, he wanted them to shut up and watch so they could train. "Now, do it again, and swipe at the tree!" he ordered. Looking at Fireflash and Halzelnut he smiled deviously "Care to watch?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training my apprentice    Training my apprentice  Empty

Back to top Go down

Training my apprentice
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next