Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadows have caught the Moon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Shadows have caught the Moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:42 am

This hit Moonpaw like a blow to the face. Stripedspine had said that he had been in love with the medicine cat, Rosejade, and now she was dead. Had he really killed her? Did he just accuse Envyshadow to get out of his guilt? Was she mates with a ... murderer?

Shadows have caught the Moon - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:32 pm

"And of course Stonestar belives a little thunderclan rat instead of a Skyclan born warrior." Envyshadow mewed distainfully. Looking at her he gave a shrug "I guess you didn't know this?" he mewed. Chuckling he shook his head "Like you would, Stripedspine lies about everything." He soot up and looked her strait in the eyes "I took you from him to protect you." he said "To make sure your not his next victim." Inside Envyshadow was perpareing for his next lie, he was sure enjoying this. Soon, she will be all mine
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Still, Moonpaw refused to give in, although she had her doubts. "Stonestar had his facts!" She snapped, struggling to keep her voice strong, "he had witnesses, and-" The pale she-cat's voice faltered, her blue eyes round pools of despair. "Stripedspine wouldn't lie.." She whispered, to herself. "Would he? To me..?"

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Envyshadow shook his head solemly "Stonestar didn't look at the facts, he wanted a reason to get rid of me." he looked down, this time in a pang of real sorrow "They all did...."

occ- D: you haaaave to give into that. Envy has the best sad face xP
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Moonpaw's heart broke in two. Who should she believe? Stripedspine...or Envyshadow? For some reason, in her consious, the two toms didn't correspond well. Stripedspine..was her mate, but, Envyshadow's word did have some truth, and with the sad face he was making right now...Was it possible she was trusting Envyshadow in this situation?? Her features were sad and defeated.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Envyshadow looked at her with lowered ears "I think we shall start tomorow" he said, as he turned and walked into the shadows of the forest "We both have some thinking to do...."

occ- new topic? :3
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Moonpaw silently agreed as she watched the black and white tom pad away. Who was right? Who really killed Rosejade?

Who should she trust?

OOC: Perfect ending o3o Okay.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:32 pm

occ- where you wanna do topic, what you want it to be about?
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:53 pm

OOC: DF, since she can see, when Moon makes up her mind, begins training, etc. ;D

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:16 pm

occ- oh i already made a morning topic, hows about she decides in the morning topic and that switches to DT in the same topic? morning topic in fallen oak
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:20 pm

OOC: Kk, postededed :D

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows have caught the Moon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2