Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadows have caught the Moon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shadows have caught the Moon Empty
PostSubject: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 12:01

Envyshadow brought Moonpaw to the abandoned fox den under the fallen oak. Making she she went in first, he brought her into the first den on the right. It was his. Then he sqirmed into a second den in the back of his. It was neatly set up for a cat, with one mouse in the corner and very soft moss for bedding. There was a tiny hole in the top that showed they werent very deep underground. It gave this den enough light for the cats to see. "This is your den." he mewed dryly. "If you behave." he added. This den was behind his just to make sure she could not get out. "Try to escape and ill put thicket thorns on the entrance." sitting down he continued "Try to again and ill move you to the deepest, coldest part of the den, its very well protected, there will be no escaping that one." then his mew grew warmer "But you can enjoy this to....any idea why ive kidnapped you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 12:12

"No, not really." Moonpaw mewed, not pleased. But the little sunshine that shone through the hole warmed her fur and the nest, so she decided to lay down. "Why?" She asked, but not rudely, so that he wouldn't be mean.

Shadows have caught the Moon Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 12:23

"So I can train you." he replyed simply. Because truly, he had no idea why he did at all. Maybe to make Stripedspine hate himself for the rest of his life. Maybe to cause trouble. Maybe just because this she cat the hottest he had ever seen (xD) For now he decided to just tell her, he would train her, teach her the ways of a real warrior, a dark forest warrior.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 12:26

OOC: Lol, Dragon xD I'm simply flattered xDDD (But remember, I'ma blind :O)

IC: "Oh?" Moonpaw asked, not really convinced. But if this rogue was giving her the chance to be a better warrior, she might as well take it, saying that she really didn't have a choice.
She looked towards the entrance of the den, the sun was setting. "Do you mind if I rest?" Moonpaw asked graciously.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 12:32

"Of course." he replyed nicely. "You will need your strenth when we start training at nightfall." He looked in her eyes, suddenly realising this cat was blind. "That won't be a problem, I see." he said, reffering to her eyesight. This made it harder, but easy still. He knew how to train blind cats, he had done so in the dark forest...
But first he had to convince her...that the cats she loved, was evil.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 13:23

"Thank you." Moonpaw muttered, and placed her head on her paws, wrapped her tail around herself, and dozed.

OOC: Remember, she's got really good senses though.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 13:48

*random skip ahead to 12am* :D you wanna do it in df..?

Envyshadows paw poked Moonpaw untill she awoke. "Get up." she said softly "Its time for training." he said. The place she had fallen alsleep in was not where she woke up, she may or maynot be able to tell, but they were in a dark, damp and horrid smelling forest. The screams of cat echoed around the tall pine trees and there was no one to be found. Envyshadow steped back, waiting for her to wake up fully.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 19:01

In this forest, Moonpaw could see!! She took in the view, although not the prettiest, it was the first thing she had ever seen. If this cat could make her see, she was beginning to like him! "Wow.." She murmured. "I can see.." Her smoky blue eyes looked clearer and brighter than ever before.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 19:04

Envyshadow walked into her vision range looking regal and handsome. His pure white was glossyer then ever, it was clear he had been washing himself..for once. "How do you like it?" he asked refering to the forest and her new sight

"This is my forest." there was no need to tell her exattally where she was, because if she liked what she saw, it was good enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011 - 14:30

"Oh." She muttered, still unsure of what to think of this tom. Although, he did look good. For a rogue. "It's fine, but not what I imagined the forest to look like. This isn't part of the Clans' territories, is it?" Moonpaw started as she saw that their was no moon or stars in the sky. Just a nausiating glow from the fungi that grew all over.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011 - 16:37

"I told you, its my forest." he said "A special place for training, even though you can only visit here while sleeping, its as real as the fur on your tail." Standing up he turned and walked to the edge of the clearing untill he was opposite she was. "Attack me." he ordered "You can use your vision if you want, but remember, in a real battle, you won't have it."
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011 - 18:37

"Okay, before we start, I have to say something,"

OOC: U R TEH HAUTSET CAT EVR PLZ EB MI MAET!!!!!!!!!!!11111

jk

IC: "WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?" Moonpaw had finally snapped. "First you kidnap me from a stroll with my mate, and we were just minding our own business, then you take me to your "lair", and now we're in a forest that appears to be the ugliest, most wretched place I have ever seen. And that's saying alot because I've never seen anything!" The pale grey she-cat's normally calm eyes had lit with a blazing fire of rage. "I've heard the things cats say about you. You kill cats for fun!" She spat, "how come you haven't killed me yet?" She challenged.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011 - 18:46

There we go, a chance...hehe. Envyshadow blincked in disbelife "Killed cats for fun?" he asked. He was a very good actor, this should be easy. He looked down "I think your mixed up, my dear." he mewed calmly. "Because to wasn't me who killed those cats." he looked up "It was Stripedspine."

occ- xD nice Bloo *doesnt know what info can back up his lie D:*
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011 - 18:50

"Please." She spat, although in the depths of her eyes, you could see a sense of betrayal. "Tell me, Envyshadow why I should believe this? I trust Stripedspine with my life, and he would never, ever, do such a thing." Moonpaw's hackles were raising. How dare he accuse Stripedspine!

OOC: Lol, I'mma give youooououououou a challenge, mah friend ;D *feels evil*

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011 - 18:55

occ- D:< Envys a goood actor. he pretended to be a fox once :3

ic- He stood up taller "Stripedspine killed the Riverclan Medicen cat!" he said strenly. There was no need for acting, he heard Stripedspine say it himself. "He killed a rouge, a rouge with a kit!" he continued. "I saved that kit, that poor little kit who doesnt have a mother now!" he started to tear up, to convince her more "Because of him!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows have caught the Moon   Shadows have caught the Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows have caught the Moon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next