Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Adventures

Go down 
+2
Darky
Sleepy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Adventures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 19:58

Darkblood turned to go but behind him were thousands of rats "Holy StarClan!! Really we can't Sleepystar!"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 21:10

"They're just--" Sleepystar was cut short by a small gurgling sound, collapsing for a few moments. Heartbeats later he came back. "Rats." he said, shaking one of the rodents off of his neck.

Adventures - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 6:27

Badgerfang looked over at Sleepystar with a worry look, as she continued to kill the rats around her. Below her the pool of blood got bigger, from her and the rat's blood. "Someone find the leader of the rats! It would be the biggest rat I believe."

Adventures - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 13:23

Darkblood yowled "I will be no help! I can't see!" Then he yowled when a huge rat leaped at him "Die Cat!!!" the rat said "Help!!!" Darkblood hissed as the rat attached himself between his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 15:30

Badgerfang looked at Darkblood with wide eyes. "Wait, Darkblood, I think that is the leader! I will be right there!" she hissed as she moved toward him slowly. She soon reached Darkblood and grabbed the rat off of his head. "Leave Darkblood alone!" she growled as she threw the leader of the rats against a tree, which killed the stupid rat.

Occ: So, I guess the rats can leave now. =p

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 16:19

The rats scattered as shocking realization passed through the crowd that the leader was dead.

Sleepystar began to scoop up some of the intact dead rats and carry them towards camp happily.

Adventures - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 16:56

Darkblood grabbed a couple rats and followed Sleepystar limping heavily
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 16:58

Badgerfang shook her head, sending blood flying everywhere. She looked down, where a small pool of blood was forming below her. She hadn't noticed how much blood she was losing. She leaned onto Moonfrost, letting out a small moan. "Ca-can you help me back to camp? I'm not sure how far I will make it myself..."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:00

Maypaw ran in, who had heard their yowls from far away. She saw the injuries, and stared. "What the.." and noticed the wounds that -could- be fatal upon Badgerfang, and the rest of them had not-as-bad wounds. "Badgerfang!" she exclaimed and rushed over to her. She leaned up against her side, releiving Moonfrost who was already tired, (of which her hind leg had gotten the \"Shiznit\" bitten out of) and supported Badger. "Rats?" she asked, seeing the rat carcasses and seeing the last of the rats dissapear into their nest.

(aw hell you made me have to change my post)
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:25

Badgerfang looked over at Maypaw with a small smile. "I'm fine." she meowed, "Just help be back to camp."

Occ: Pff Badger...thinking that she is ok. She is badly hurt, but not like I am going to kill her. I still have apprentices to train....and Frosty told me not to die...

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:29

OOC: I know a seceret <3 bic:

"I don't THINK so." she responded and shoved her along, back towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:55

Badgerfang let out a small sigh as Maypaw took her back to camp. "I am not a kit, Maypaw! Mostly I am your mentor...and don't be so hard! I still hurt!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 17:59

"Yeah, you're hurt. The reason I'm pushing you back to camp, you silly fish.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 18:20

Hopepaw ran up to Badgerfang and Maypaw. "You okay, Badgerfang? What happened? Where's Sleepystar and Darkblood? Are they okay?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011 - 18:32

Badgerfang looked over at Hopepaw. "I'm ok..." she stopped to shake her head, which sent blood flying. "Ok...maybe I am not ok...but there were a lot of rats...Sleepystar is ok, but he lost one life. And Darkblood is alright too. I think they went to the camp."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next