Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Adventures

Go down 
+2
Darky
Sleepy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Adventures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 16:33

Badgerfang looked around at the rats that was all around them. "Uh...this isn't good is it....."

Adventures - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 17:37

Darkblood came behind them with a bunch of rats on his back "Help!!!" he yowled
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 3:25

Badgerfang looked at Darkblood, and leaped over the rats over to him. She started to quickly kill the rats on his back, until some starts to attack her. She quickly killed the one that was biting her shoulder, only for another one to jump on her. "How many are there?" she growled as she pulled on off of her tail.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:15

Moonfrost cursed under her breath and batted a rat off of her shoulder. " A lot?" She asked.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 10:45

Sleepystar swiped at a few. "I think we may be a little too close to their nest for their liking..."

Tinywhisker chuckled lightly as rats ran through him, oblivious. "Oh sucks for you guys."

Adventures - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 11:06

Darkblood rolled on his back and broke all the rats backs and before any other ones could jump on him he jumped up and swatted some off of Baderfang and MOonfrosts back. "Curse you Dark Forest for sending these fow-dunged mice!!!!" he yowled as a rat bit into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 12:37

Badgerfang nodded quickly at Darkblood, and killed the one that was biting Darkblood's neck. One then leaped onto her shoulder, and dug it's fangs keep into her shoulder. Badgerfang let out a yowl and quickly killed it, a deep gash where it bit her.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 13:56

"Badgerfang, go get help!!!" Darkblood yowled
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 14:02

Badgerfang shook her head, as she quickly killed a rat before it could bite her tail. "I am not leaving you guys alone with these rats! There are too many! Who knows how long it will be to get he-" her meowing was cut short as another rat bit deeply into her back leg. She quickly killed it with a swift paw to the neck. "And who knows how far I am going to get with this gash on my shoulder and leg." she quickly hissed as blood slowly came out of her deep gashes.

Occ: Tis' only a flesh wound!

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 15:41

"You three need to go back." Sleepystar ordered.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 15:46

Badgerfang looked up at Sleepystar, and shook her head. "No, I'm not going to leave you here!" she growled, as another rat leaped onto her back. She quickly tried to shake it off, but it stayed on. "There are too many for you to face alone, Sleepystar! Even with all of your lifes! They would just eat you alive!" she hissed in pain as the rat on her back bit her. She quickly shook it off and killed it with a swift bite. She let out a small moan, as she looked at all the rats that seemed to keep on coming at them. Man there was a lot of rats!

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 15:50

"And they'll eat all of us if you don't leave now." he hissed, virtually ignoring the rats that kept piling on top of him.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 16:16

"I can't, I'll die here first!" He meowed and clenched his jaws down and two rats on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 16:22

Badgerfang hissed at the rats that started to climb all over her. "No, Sleepystar, I will not leave you alone here, even if I die here. The more of us that are here, the more of a chance we have at killing the rats!" She quickly shook the rats off of her, but more just climbed on and started to bite her. "Someone find the leader of the rats!" she hissed as swiped a paw at the rats on her side, knowing them down. Blood flowed down her pelt, and made a small pool of blood below her. She snapped at some of the rats, but she knew she wouldn't get far with all of the blood that they were drawing.

Occ: Eh, Badgerfang is going to live. Once Sleepystar loses his life, I guess that one of us can find the leader and kill it, then the little rats can run away in fear. :angryla:

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 16:53

OOC: ono

Sleepystar's eyes flared with anger. "You are my subjects, and you will obey me!" he yowled. "Go!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next