Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Your Sim's Adventures!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Characters : [D]Darkflight [S]Spiderfur [C]Cloudstone [H]Scorch [F]Firpaw
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 1799
Clan/Rank : TC Warrior, WC Warrior, RC MC, Rouge, SkC Apprentice

PostSubject: Your Sim's Adventures!   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:27 pm

Hey, I know I'm about to start a Sims 3 obsession, so why not make this page to post all the important (or plain weird) things that happen to all our Sims!

I'll be starting a new household for this. One default Sim I like, edited, and one edited default dog. Due to spending practically years of my life playing this game, I'll go the easiest route in making legitimate money (without cheats!) As I go along, I'll post images here on what they do, and you can too! Go go go!

My Sims:

His first day at work and he pulls this on me? what the hell. off to an amazing start
yike:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Your Sim's Adventures!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: