Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Another Challenge  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Challenge    Another Challenge  - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 15:17

occ- thank you, now ill save Storm

ic- Envyshadow bolted out like a windclan cat and slahsed Sootshadows muzzle, surprising her enough to get her to let go. He stood in front of his best friend pretectively and nudged them back, creating some room between them. He bared his teeth in a snarl "This has to stop!" he told them. "If it comes to one of you dieing I will have to chose between who to help and who to kill, I do not want to do that." he looked at them both angrily, alternating from one to another nerviosly.
Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: Another Challenge    Another Challenge  - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 15:39

he coughed out blood and sighed "I attacked her because Metalshard is my mentor and she is really nice to me and Metalshard is your mother I would do anything for a friend even if I die I'm not afraid of Dieing!"he explained "I also need to kill Sootshadow for killing a cat she said that Stonestar said to kill her but he didn't!"

ooc:I'm not trying to ;u;

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Another Challenge    Another Challenge  - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 17:34

She sighed, "First your brother and now this. When am I ever gonna get a break. My whole life has been full of loss. First Raccoontail, the Metalshard, then My own mother. And it is bad enough that your brother is cheating on me, with riverclan scum." She turned around "I should have never came to the forest." She looked around. "I am going away for a few days." She then ran off.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another Challenge    Another Challenge  - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 17:40

Envyshadow panted, looking down as Sootshadow ran away "Forget her!" a voice said "She killed your mother!" His ears flattened "I know...Stormclaw..I understand." he mewed shakiely. "I..am just confused.." he panted heavier "When we were young, I was in love with Sootshadow....but now..." he shook his head "I think ive hung onto her for to long." he looked up at Stormclaw, eyes dark "Its time I forget her...she desvers what she got..." but inside he was hurting..he just didnt know what it was from.
Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Challenge    Another Challenge  - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 17:49

he nodded and said "lets go out and hunt to keep our health up"he suggested

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another Challenge    Another Challenge  - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 17:53

He thought about it for a second. He could shake his head and run off, but then he would just return to his den, and his captured kit. Or he could go with Stormclaw and hunt, who knows what would happen. He felt dissy and unexersised, maybe hunting would be good. "Ok." he agreed.

occ- new topic?
Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Challenge    Another Challenge  - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 18:43

ooc:ok :3

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content