Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

100 One-Shot Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

100 One-Shot Challenge Empty
PostSubject: 100 One-Shot Challenge   100 One-Shot Challenge EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012 - 17:01

This is for the old post, 100 One-Shot. I'm reminding you guys of it and participating.

~ -
The Cat With Strange Eyes
Prologue:

Footsteps sounded around Mudpelt. As his ears twitched and swiveled, fear began to worm into his chest. The pawsteps kept sounding around him, surrounding him. Cats were storming in a circle around him, and there was no way out. Just as he turned, about to tyr and break through the circle, slanted eyes glowed from the shadows in front of him. The eyes were slanted, much more so than a cat’s should be, and seemed to glow. Just as the cat with strange eyes was stepping out, he hurtled back into the bushes. With a loud rustle, the pawsteps eventually faded into the distance, leaving Mudpelt scared and frozen.
Chapter One:
As Robinstar lay, absorbing the sun, the Clan, ThunderClan, wearily chattered around him. It was nice, being so relaxed in the Clan. Hunting wasn’t even needed, the fresh-kill pile was over-stuffed. Apprentices happily practiced battle moves or the hunting crouch, elders complained about their joints hurting, kits chased bugs, warriors talked, and the medicine cats worked. It was such a nice Green-leaf day. Nothing to disturb the Clan. No one had to do anything, really. It was like.. A day off. But, just as the sun reached it’s peak, the warmth washing over them, pawsteps could be heard thundering towards the camp. Robinstar watched with narrowed eyes as Mudpelt thrust his way into the camp, panting heavily. “ThunderClan! Get the elders and kits to safety. We need to get to our positions for a battle. You know how it works.” The command slipped with ease from Robinstar’s mouth. The camp suddenly burst into life, cats bustling to follow the command. When all was ready, strange slanted eyes glowed in the entrance, then a lithe figure strolled in, followed by huge muscular cats, all of them black with amber eyes. Except one, one cat. White she-cat with amber eyes and a black chest. This was surely the most strange thing to happen in Clan history.
Chapter Two:
The lithe figure with the strange slanted eyes settled himself into a small divot in the rocky soil once he was next to the fresh-kill pile. His cats settled comfortably too, and he began to speak.
“I am Sparrow.”
He said. It was all he said, though his sentence ended like he had more to say. Much more to say. Like a story to tell. But he couldn’t say it yet.
“What do you want?” a sharp growl erupted from Robinstar as he rose to his paws, walking over the new cat.
“I want your cats to be mine. Say yes and you’ll be treated with diamonds; say no and you’ll regret seeing the sun.” he purred smoothly, Sparrow’s voice persuasive yet menacing. Robinstar didn’t flinch. He locked gazes with the strange eyed- cat.
“No.”
“Fine.” Sparrow’s extremely slanted eyes gave off an eerie light although the sun bore down on them.
“You foolish cats will pay the price for rejecting my offer. Boston, you know what to do.” Sparrow said calmly, tail-tip flicking. The white she-cat stepped forward, and with a single twitch of her ears, the dark black cats burst out from behind Boston and Sparrow. Their amber eyes glittered with blood thirst and the lust for ripping flesh under their paws. And, as they leapt and spread out over the camp, they seemed to multiply like shadows. And, as they screeched and lunged around the camp, ThunderClan cats screamed in fear. They jumped away or slashed at their attackers face, but Robinstar, Boston, and Sparrow stood, gazes locked. Then Sparrow lunged forward, and the cat with the strange eyes came out on top.

THE END.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down

100 One-Shot Challenge
Page 1 of 1