Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rejection!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

Rejection! Empty
PostRejection!

Sorry I haven't been on lately, but I'm honestly not sure why I haven't been. I may not be on as much (like this) for a bit.

My laptop decided to reject the internet. I plug in my ethernet cord and it keeps saying it's connecting. Thing is, it never connects. There's no way for me to get wireless. I think my laptop's rejecting that too.
It's also rejecting sound for some reason...

So, yeah, once I either convince my dad to get me a new laptop or I raise the money to get one, I should be all set. For once, no rejection of the internets, no sound problem, no speed issues, and no crashing after I own it for a month.

Oh! I forgot to mention: I'm lucky to be on right now. The desktop's internet SUCKS!!!!! It's so slow and half the time, it freezes up. The harddrive's shot, so this one's not a mystery. It actually froze a couple minutes ago on my way to the Member Announcements thingy.

Hope to see you soon. I'll get on when I can. Feel free to email me if you need something. Just say who you are on here and I'll be happy to help as soon as I can get on my email, 'kay? (Eh, no one ever needs me anymorez.)

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down