Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I've noticed something...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

I've noticed something...  Empty
PostI've noticed something...

OK, before I say anything..

I have nothing against the people who are involved in this.
I am not trying to be rude, mean, hateful, or anything like that. I am just giving my opinion, and bringing something up.

I have noticed that some people on the site (Not saying names) are being mean to Drags.

This is an example of what happens.

Drags posts in a topic.
The people hunt her down, and try to find something she did wrong. Then, they post it.

Its like there singling her out. I mean, what did she ever do? Just leave her alone..
She wants to have fun and RP on the site, and I do to. I'm sure you all do, to.

Its not like Drags can't be trusted. Give her a chance, guys.

With respect,

Shiny.

PS: Please don't flame me for this. .3.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I've noticed something... :: Comments

Ebby
Re: I've noticed something...
Post Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 14:06 by Ebby
I have said this before, I have said this again, we don't "hunt" her down. We read every topic, or at least I do, to stay kept up with the site.

And when I see something wrong, I say something about it. .3. Drags just happens to do things wrong... repeatedly.. ALOT.

We're not dissing her just because she's her, we're just trying to correct her. >>;; Though, she still hasn't learned a thing.

So, no pity party for her. .3.
not fish
Post Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 14:16 by not fish
Excuse me, Shine?

As you have clearly stated, as will I, I am not trying to stir up a brouhaha. This is simply an explanation.
Shine, are you aware she is guilty of godmodding multiple times, tried to ruin TC's plot, and is also censurable of spamming? o3o For heaven's sake, she used Drags to try and keep Mel in ThunderClan. She can't do that. She is also making role-play unrealistic. A cat with a metal leg; Impossible to survive in the wild.

She was also told bounteous times to stop these acts, and continued to ignore us. Even the admins; that is, until they'd had enough and locked the topic she'd been ruining with her cantankerous behavior.

We are most certainly not targeting her topics. She is creating her own problems. Having knowledge of disputes with Drags in the past, some people monitor her topics to check for rule-breaching. It started as a simple "Please do not do that", to unpleasant squabbles; dragging admins and mods in, thus creating more of a dilemma.

I am not flaming; Plainly defending myself. Don't go throwing accusations around when you haven't heard two sides of the story.
Anonymous
Post Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 14:54 by Guest
Aww well thank you to Shiny for being the only one who understands!

Ok so lets see...Guilty of godmoding....hmmm.

If I remember correctly, all I did was tell Sleepystar what was going on after Mel heard it from Envy. I had no intentions of ruining a plot, I simply did what my cat would do at the time. Now after it became clear to me that I was ruining a plot (after I stoped being dificult) we simply decided to strike it from the memory. You have no reason to hold anything to me about that.
And spamming? I belive the spammers (not naming) are the ones who disrupt topics that dont concern them.

Now using drags, I think that is unfair, I will not be doing that again. Wait a minute...your telling me a cat (not hating on tigger, just an example) with bright red fur of her pelt is realistic? I'm sorry but no

Last time I checked cats don't have bright red fur.
I have seen and have a friend with a animal who has "human made" limb. It is not unrealistic, however it could possibly give the animal hardships in the wild, this is correct.

I do not ignore you, I listen to you 100% and after awhile I see that your right.....

Shine, in my opinion, has a point, because the things I do are not me trying to be annoying. Its me trying to have fun on a rping site as are all of us. Some of you do single me out because I rp in a more unrealistic fashion, but last time I checked, this site isnt comepletly real either. For gods sake its based off of a fiction book about cats, the cats in the books have common sence, something real cats don't.

We can be creative and authentic at the same time

I respect everyones opinions
~Drags

not fish
Post Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 15:20 by not fish
Are you f*cking kidding me? .___. After you stopped being difficult? You're still breaking rules in quite a few topics, that happened recently.
Ebby
Post Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 15:26 by Ebby
Dead, just leave it and let her wallow in her ignorance and self-pity. She's not worth the time of day. o3o

Now, if you excuse me, Sparrow has to go dislocate her arm easily to escape death, pop it back in, go get ran over, have her leg chopped off, get a metal limb, and then go kill a kitty and go to StarClan. :3 All the while, ruining my plot, pretending I'm completely oblivious, post in the gathering over 9001 (though I'm dead/clan cat) Godmode with my dead cats and be plain and all around annoying with my rp.~ <3
not fish
Post Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 15:40 by not fish
Yes, good point, old chap. ;3 /poofforthetimebeing/
Snailkit(Lite)
Post Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 16:59 by Snailkit(Lite)
But then why must it be your job to correct her? Why she probley hasn't ever had a post that involved you in it for a while. Let her be her and the ones she's bothering tell her that she shouldn't do that. The dead cat stuff she needs to work on, but that doesn't mean she has to throw them away forever. And a metal leg? Why dead didn't you once wish to have a fast-as-light, slit-eyed cat name Rattlesnake? Just don't mess with things that don't really concern you guys and nobody has to feel hurt, O.K.?
Sleepy
Post Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 17:12 by Sleepy
It is our job to correct her to make the site comply with the rules.

Drags, an animate metal cat leg that is in the shape of such isn't realistic and is beyond our technology; this isn't Full Metal Alchemist.

Dead has obviously greatly improved on his roleplaying, whereas Drags has not and continues to repeat her offenses.

The books revolve around cats and the author's belief that they have the mental capacity to create their own beliefs. Common sense? Cats have that. It's how they survive in the wild and adapt to their enviornment in order to reproduce and continue the gene pool; basically if you don't have common sense, you die. Cats, while in the norm do not tend to stick together, have the structure much like that of canines that could easily form that of a Clan. They respect an alpha cat (Which is why they bury their feces, in order not to pick fights with him/her), they train their young (You know when your cat presents you with dead woodland animals? It's because it's trying to teach you to hunt for youself), and sometimes will form loosely structured feral packs of cats. This site and the books, are pretty accurate enough. Fiction doesn't necessarily mean impossible, even if some of the characteristics are far-fetched.

We're not singling Drags out just because. We're just tracking her posts, because chances are that she has broken a rule. Mel and Envy were not supposed to even know about the plot.
Domo
Post Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 19:37 by Domo
Ok, I'm happy that I am not being flamed. .3.
I am listening to both sides of the story. Please continue. XD
Anonymous
Post Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 11:14 by Guest
Cats do not think like people Sleepy, than you very much. Oh and Bright, thank you ^^

You know what? My cats do not do anything (other than the plot which i do apologise for) that bother anyone, leave them be because they arent anymore realistic than a half-cat half-owl charrie or a cat who acts like a snake >.> even (still not hating on tigger ) one with bright red fur.
I'm not asking for anyone to feel sorry for me.

And last time I checked, that plot hasn't happened yet. And guess what, this isnt real life either, its a rp, last time I checked that dosnt mean follow the laws of the real world because if it did, the cats would be sitting there all like "lolwut"

I enjoy being creative with my role-playing, but it also dosnt have to be breaking the rules. I have gone over the rules many times but not once have I thought I was breaking them.
If you think about it long enough, I'm not. I may be scrapping the very edge, but Im still not breaking the head on.

I can follow the rules, and be creative with my cats, and you can leave my cats alone, who arent doing anything horrible, and be content with my diffrent role-plaing.
We can all have fun on this site and live in peace.
Lets attually do it now ^^

Still trying to find a reslove
~Drags
Sleepy
Post Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 12:10 by Sleepy
Drags, no, they don't think like people. I never said that you ignorant fool. But cats in real life aren't stupid. They do what they need to survive. I stick with my case above.

Yes, your cats do things that bother people. You're obviously not listening to us everytime we tell you what you did wrong. Your cats are Mary Sues. I haven't seen a rattlesnake cat here, and a cat with bright red fur? Do you think we're not mad about that?

That plot didn't happen because you ruined it, smart one. And just because this is a roleplay, it doesn't mean I can have a gravity defying godly cyborg zombie cat, now can I? It has to follow rules of reality.

There's a difference with being creative and being unrealistic. Cats don't even know what metal is. And no one in their right mind is going to name their child after one of the deadly seven sins.

You have broken rules, Drags. That's what we're telling you. That's what everyone's been telling you. Just stop denying it and FOLLOW THEM!
Anonymous
Post Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 12:57 by Guest
No one would name their child Sleepy either, genious.

Rattlesnake is a unborn cat that Deadly here had rped in dream teritory before.
Attualy Im pretty sure no one cares that Death has bright red fur, because its Tiggers cat. The plot can still happen, did we not decide that mel never told sleepy in the first place?
Besides if you all would lighten up, me or my cats wouldnt have to bother you. Your choseing it.
Sure the roleplay needs to follow rules, but who says we cant get creative and have a little fun with them? I promise you that 99% of all roleplays will do things that could never happen in real life.

I do not break the rules, and if I do its by accident..or you guys being to uptight.

not fish
Post Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 13:18 by not fish
That's a load of trash.

We've told you SO many times not to breach certain rules, but you don't listen! >w> You're creating a fight right now. All we were doing was defending ourselves. And what do you do? Point out other peoples' flaws. The reason I didn't bring Rattle into normal rp was because I was just testing him. He was much to unrealistic, so I abandoned him. Why would I use such a far-fetched cat? You're making this worse for yourself, Drags. You are just getting us even more mad. So stop pointing out other peoples' potential failures, and work on fixing up your own.
Anonymous
Post Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 13:38 by Guest
Ok so you go be mad, and I am going to enjoy life. I'm just defending myself to, you know. I'm not picking a fight and I'm not pointing out your flaws.

Your the ones who aren't listening.
Post  by Sponsored content

I've noticed something...

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next