Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)

Go down 
+23
Stormclaw
Snowy
Sun
Snailkit(Lite)
Flame
Darky
not fish
Holly
Rainy
Dusky
Honey Badger
Dew
Shadow
Frosty
Reaper King
Stone
Icee
Feath ❤️
Darkfang
Ebby
Sleepy
Mossy
Jay
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Moonfrost glanced back and saw Badgerpaw trying to escape. She immediately looked ahead, trying not to bring attention to her apprentice.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Sleepystar sighed. "We're not exactly 'safe' here." he commented. "Thanks for the help, but I think we're fine. I don't see the need in keeping us here."

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Dusk/paw was firhgtened by the she cat. She backed up slowly, to the back of her clan of cats

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:19 pm

While Deastar and Stromclaw attempted to attack Vixen, she just gritted her teeth and sat down, feeling guilty. She would not move an inch. In a way, she had submitted, even though the rebel inside her was shreiking not to. They'd have revenge, a cold and harsh revenge so that these cats would wish they'd die instead of that.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Coldglance waited for Stonestar,I find this very unlikely he thought.

Spoiler:

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 Whatcolor_isblueGATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 7
GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 Xd_for_bloo__s_plot_by_snakefirexd-d4dfq0q
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:57 am

It's the forest! We wil never be 'safe'! Manypaw thought.

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:40 am

OOC: CUT! CUT! CUT.

*in mock prissy director's voice* No! I will not stand for this. This is all wrong! No no no! e-e

Dis not how it supposed to go guys! D: We has other stuff before this... And Rayne, cut back on the insane mauling. For now. We need to do the other thing first and it can't go like this, with everyone yelling and fighting and resisting. .3.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:20 am

OOC: It's fine Tigs. I for one think it's safe to skip the camps part. This plot needs to move, we can cut unnecessary details (Or cut corners, same difference). Plus, I'm pretty sure the Five will lead patrols to retrieve everyone at the camps.

For the resisting bit, did you think it'd be any different? x3

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:10 am

OOC: Yus. o3o

We get all warm and trusty and we say, stay in camp. Danger.

Then we say, go to fourtrees. Safe.

And THEY BELIEVE AND TRUST. ;n;

But then they realize - Oops. Nvm. ;3

And then the council gets ta - Sorry people. No can teeelll. x3

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:54 am

Tawnypaw continued to listen,but she was still in her frightened position.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:30 am

OOC: I'm not godmodding, Rayne. o3o No need for you guys to get to flustered over rp. x3
Besides, I wanna have a little fun, too. D;

IC: Deadstar felt a burning sensation flare up on his muzzle, and he loomed over the smaller she-cat that was Vixen, teeth bared. He basted his tail back-and-forth, a defiant shine in his eyes. "I'll never submit to you; even if it means my death," he growled in a deep, rumbling voice. "I don't know who would." He spun around, and backed off into ThunderClan's ranks. He signaled for his warriors to follow.

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:07 pm

OOC: Deaaaaaaaad D:< We need trust dammit.

But Tigs ;n; It's been forever. It's going to stretch into the rabies plot if it takes this long.

IC: Shade stood in front of Deadstar. "I'm afraid I can't let you leave, Deadstar. Please, forgive my sister and listen. She can be eccentric at times." he pleaded.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4479

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:32 pm

OOC: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

Someone tell me RIGHT NOW. D:< I read it, but I still don't understand.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 JGgdMsS GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 JGg3TFt GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 J0ieN9e GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 JGg3GK7 GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 JGg2WjR

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 JcTsSP1  GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 JcnAVnI GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 Grub_f10GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Aspen blinked. Things weren't going well. He watched the mayhem silently.

OOC:If someone interacted with Mr. Apsy here, tell me, and I'll edit. D:

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:41 pm

ooc-The five are taking over, saying "We gona hep u su liten"

ic-Manypaw lashed his tail and sat next to Aspen.

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next