Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)

Go down 
+23
Stormclaw
Snowy
Sun
Snailkit(Lite)
Flame
Darky
not fish
Holly
Rainy
Dusky
Honey Badger
Dew
Shadow
Frosty
Reaper King
Stone
Icee
Feath ❤️
Darkfang
Ebby
Sleepy
Mossy
Jay
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:37 pm

"No help will come!" Furion roared. The tom was growing impatient now; this was taking far too long. These cats were as mouse-brained as he had thought they would be. "Nobody is leaving. Every cat will stay here! Sometimes, it's good to change. This is one of those times."

Vixen cackled maniacally.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:39 pm

"I can't fight at a gathering! And shes too fat to push off!

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:35 am

Tawnypaw started to tremble,and she put her head between her paws.She knew it was her job to do the right thing,but she would be killed if she stood up to these cats.Even though she was very tall,she wasn't very strong at all.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:27 pm

"well if your going to try to beat us up why don't we try beating all of you guys!"he laughed he unsheathe his claws and tackled Shade "no one is going to hurt any apprentices I must."he smirked he clawed her face leaving a big scar "this is what you deserve if you are going to harm someones clan!"

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Deadstar's head throbbed with so many thoughts, he let out a snarl, and crashed into Vixen, head-butting her flank with such great force, his head throbbed. "You little scrap of fox dung!" he spat, hate pouring rapidly into his speech like some sort of uncontrollably wild river after a vicious storm. "You are a liar and a traitor!" He sank his claws into one of her legs and ripped into it, then hopping back. "I should have never let you into my Clan; you are no better than the dirt beneath my paws!"

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:13 pm

OoC: WHOA, I GET TO GMOD, NOT YOU GUYS O____O and one at a time, no fair D:

Vixen yowled; the attacks only angered her even further.
"You filthy pieces of crowfood!" she snarled, lashing out. Her sharp claws snagged Deadstar across the muzzle, and then Stormclaw down his nose. "You will submit!" The she-cat's voice cracked at the end, almost as though she was going to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:29 pm

"Sister, deep breaths. We're not allowed to maul our friends." Shade said carefully.

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:29 pm

"They must be enemies of StarClan." Strm mused, watching the two toms beneath Vixen's feet.

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 PDt1Qqd GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:35 pm

DuskPaw/Fur Ran up to StormClaw, "Are you ok!?" she asked then whipped around, "You monster! I trusted you!"

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:41 pm

"You shouldn't have!" Vixie cried gleefully. "Deadstar was right the whole time! And now, I know every one of your clan's little secrets. We will bring you down from the inside out." She spat the last part right in Duskfur's face.

OoC: Think of Bellatrix Lestrange when you hear/see stuff from Vixen. It might help her image .3.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Shade could not let this operation stop. "I always knew you were too ambitious for your own good, sister." Shade snapped. "What happened to helping?!"

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Badgerpaw let out a small whine. She didn't want to be here anymore. She started to back up slowly, hoping to be able to get out of here before they saw her.

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Vixen whirled around to face Shade. Seeing his face, she took a deep breath, and trotted back to the Great Rock. She sat at the base, tucking her tail around her legs, one of them still throbbing, and fell silent.

"You've seen it firsthand now," Furion said, his voice washing over the clan cats. For a long time, it was silent. It seemed as though every warrior, every apprentice, every elder, and every medicine cat was holding their breath, waiting for something to happen. The tom on the Great Rock surveyed them coldly. He, too, sat, but his tail hung over the edge of the rock, the tip twitching impatiently. Finally, he spoke again. "I ask that you heed my voice. You will not be able to communicate with your Starclan. They have been apprehended by a dark group that is known to you as the Dark Forest. In all meanings of the word, you are entirely helpless. Even if you managed to vanquish us, you would be lost without your ancestors in the stars."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Shade looked to Vixen, before going quiet also as his father spoke.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Badgerpaw was still moving backwards slowly, she knew that she might get hurt for trying to get away, but she wanted to leave. She hoped that not all gatherings were like this.

OCC: People, Badgerpaw is trying to get away, stop her quick! I do think it would be funny if Badgerpaw did get away from them...

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next