Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)

Go down 
+23
Stormclaw
Snowy
Sun
Snailkit(Lite)
Flame
Darky
not fish
Holly
Rainy
Dusky
Honey Badger
Dew
Shadow
Frosty
Reaper King
Stone
Icee
Feath ❤️
Darkfang
Ebby
Sleepy
Mossy
Jay
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011, 10:41 am

Tawnypaw raced into Fourtrees,breathless.She had been out collecting herbs,and had lost track of time.She sat down,panting.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011, 12:32 pm

Stonestar walked to the highest point after Ghoststar "Skyclan is well. Prey is plentyful and we welcome two new apprentices to our clan. Hailpaw and Manypaw" he psused and went on "Starclan has also sent us our new warrior. She fits in well. Lastly, I have a warning for you all. The son of the murderous rogue Metalshard has been found guilty of working with a Thunderclan warrior to follow in her footsteps and nearly kill one of our queens." he shot a glance at Deadstar "His name is Envypaw. He easily spits on the warrior code and all clans ans it is advised if you should run into him you take care of him a once." Stonestar finished and went back wondering who would speak for Windclan

Stonestar:

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011, 1:57 pm

Sleepystar's ears perked up curiously. "We'll watch out for him... But what do you mean by 'take care of?'" The leader commented quietly.

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011, 3:27 pm

Aspen blinked. Did Stonestar mean to kill the cat? How barbaric!

not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011, 3:59 pm

Deadstar captured Stonestar's sharp glance. His fur prickled with insomnia. "Is that so?" he murmured, voice working slowly into a throaty growl. "ThunderClan will keep a sharp eyes out for this cat. We can't have any more of that deplorable pest's offspring running around." His claws scraped the dusty rock beneath him.

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:41 pm

"I mean to say he is no longer of concern of mine, only that is he a danger to you and your kits." Stonestar said cooly "Chase him away or do otherwise, I do not care either way, he's just a rogue" He blinked at what Deadstar said knowing of Snakebite, his brother, who was as far as he knew completely loyal. "He finds joy in killing. I do not think I need to say more"

Stonestar:

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:42 pm

Badgerpaw let out a small gasp as she listened to what Stonestar said. How could a cat be so evil?

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011, 6:06 pm

Heathersong glanced around, realizing that Mistedstar hadn't yet arrived. She took a deep breath, and leapt onto the Great Rock, flinching as the group of cats fell unnaturally silent at the queen being up there.
"I beg your forgiveness," she mumbled, then cleared her throat, speaking again but louder. "Mistedstar has been delayed once again, so I will take her place." The black and white she-cat forced herself to look up and speak to the crowd. "Just as every other clan has said, we recently acquired a new addition to our clan. However, we trust Storm completely. He has proven himself a strong asset to our warriors, and will soon be accepted by all." Heathersong shifted her paws nervously. "Prey is running well. That is all."

With as much dignity as she could muster, the queen nodded to the leaders, then leapt off the Great Rock and returned to her spot by Storm. She hoped she hadn't missed anything.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011, 6:20 pm

Manypaw tail lashed back and forth.
He would show that thing!

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011, 8:49 pm

Stormclaw was late he quietly sneaked in while hearing the leaders most importantly Stonestar when he said Envypaws name his mind and body was trembling 'E-E-Envy!' he thought sharply I better hide from Stonestar he will might yell out my name... he glanced behind bushes he heard all the other cats talking he immediately stopped and kept his cool he gave a little sigh 'it doesn't matter if I get banished I could do my own living if I do'

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 EmptySat 01 Oct 2011, 7:16 am

OOC:Ghost you forgot to add that Shadowclan have a new MCA
IC:Tawnypaw listened to the gathering as it went on.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 EmptySat 01 Oct 2011, 8:24 am

Deadstar noticed Stormclaw shifting around, and an awful feeling of anxiety hit him like a wave. It couldn't be... We can't have an evil warrior! He remained mute, for the Gathering's sake.

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 EmptySat 01 Oct 2011, 10:29 am

'these mouse brained idiots would know I ambushed Sootshadow their all just dumb cats'he smirked

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 EmptySat 01 Oct 2011, 11:12 am

Manypaw saw Stormclaw smirk. He did it. Manypaw unsheathed his claws, letting them dig into the dirt.

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 EmptySat 01 Oct 2011, 7:10 pm

Stormclaw perked one of his ear 'urg I can't hear to good...Sootshadow clawed out one of my ear'he grumbled

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)   GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

GATHERING; September/October 2011 (one day early because Ebs is leaving. ono)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next