Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:09 pm

"Oh please." he growled turning around to face her. Chargeing at her, he barrled to the side and tackled her from the left, knocking her over. Pinning her down sideways, he slashed her across the muzzle "Don't make me kill you!" he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Darkkit didn't know what else to do,he leaped from the bushes and released the fiercest yowl he could manage fluffing up his fur to make his look bigger and unsheathing his tiny claws

Nighteye narrowed her eyes at her kit,"Darkkit,look what you've done now!"she growled and wreathed around under the strangers grip and lie limp after a few heartbeats of rying to escape

Darkkit stared shocked at his mothers quick show of defeat ,mybae shejust trying to trick him! ya!he thought expectently

The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) - Page 2 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Envyshadow felt her go limp and grinned "Now...to finish her.." he chuckled, paying no attention to the small kit he was about to steal. Raising one paw he unsheathed his claws and brought it down on Nighteye, slitting her neck, and killing her completlely. Turning to the kit he laughed "And now, you will come with me." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Nighteye thought that the cat would let go of her so that she could land a few unexpected blows to him, but what happened was completely unexpected, she felt life pour out as if it were the blood flowing from her neck, her gaze clouded and the last thing she saw was the outline of Sandnose waiting for her spirit to join her own... (Saddening, I tried...)

Darkkit stared in horror at his mother,she didn't stuggle or try and fight for her life like in the stories she told of brave warriors that were loyal and strong and would fight for whom they loved,and he was standing right there,all along, pushing her on, Darkkit began facing the ugly truth... she mustn't have cared enough to just leave me and Hope he thought enraged slightly,he then noticed what the stranger had said, and padded over, willingly, to his side,without even a glance at his mothers dead body. "Who are you?" he asked intently to the stranger

The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) - Page 2 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Envyshadow looked at the kit with a soft face. How could he possibley be mean to such a annocent kit, one he would raise? [/i]Poor thing....[i] he thought almost wishing he had never killed the she-cat. He shook it off and grinned at the little kit "I am Envyshadow." he mewed confortly "And I am going to train you to be a great warrior."
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Darkkit looked at the cat with round light blue eyes,"but, we won't have to join those mean clans, do we?"he asked

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:47 pm

He dosn't like the clans, even better. Envyshadow chuckled "Oh no." he mewed "All you have to do, is promise me a few things." he wrapped his tail around the kit "And ill make you the best warrior this forest has ever seen, no clans included."
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Darkkit's eeys glamed in pleasure at this and had almost completely rid Nighteye of him mind, I'll be fine with Envyshadow for now, he will make me powerful!he told himself,"so,where do we start?" we all he simpley asked

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:46 pm

"We start, when you meet Moonpaw tomorow." Envyshadow explained "She is also training to become a great warrior." He looked intently at Darkkit "Now." he chuckled darkly "The only things you must do, is promise to be loyal to me as long as you shall train with me." he said then raiseing his voice "And....when you meet Moonpaw, you will tell her the cat who killed your Mother....was a white cat with stripes on his back." he chuckled "A cat known as Stripedspine."

occ- post in "good morning hostage" at fallen oak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2