Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) Empty
PostSubject: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) EmptySun 25 Sep 2011 - 14:31

Nighteye was out of the den to go hunting while the rest of her family was sleeping,she desided to go to SkyClan Territory,I know the best hunting spots thereshe told herself and continued along the edge of Twoleg Place untiol she reached the SkyClan borader with her Territroy,she scented the air smelling mouse and saw it trying to open up a seed husk on a root,it's too small for the others,I'll just eat it from myselfshe thought,she leaped off of the fence she was walking along and pounced on the unsuspecting mouse,she killed it swiftly and began to eat not paying any mind to the blood scent comming from the mouse was traveling on the wind torward the heart of SkyClan Territory,which was near the location of the clan camp...

The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) EmptySun 25 Sep 2011 - 18:05

occ- you should tell me when im needed o3o am i late?

ic- Envypaw was covered in fox sent, he masks himself with it for two reasons. To mess with Skyclan, and to make sure they dont know he is still here. Suddently he heard a noise with his abnormaly large ears. Backing into the brush, he noticed a new cats smell, not skyclan for sure. If it wasnt skyclan, he might as well see who this cat was. "Who are you?" he asked as he walked torward her.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 18:06

Nighteye's head bolted up from eating her mouse,"I-I'm sorry for tresspassing,"she stamered taking a couple steps back from the strange cat

Darkkit wasn't sleeping,but scorning his family,once his mother left he began to follow her far behind and arrived just in time to see the cat accknowledge her,he settled down in a clump of ferns to watch in secret

The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 18:12

Envypaw chuckled "Oh I don't mind, this is Skyclan's teritory after all, and I'm not skyclan." he took steps to replace the ones she made away from him. "I am just living here, discuised as a rouge, you can hunt here all you like, I would love to make sure they go hungry." he sat down and smiled at her evenly.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011 - 16:31

Nighteye wasn't so sure about this stranger, it felt as if she couldn't trust him,"o-ok,"she stammered,she tried to keep her meow from shaking but it did anyway

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011 - 19:10

"Don't be afraid, I don't harm hot little she-cats like you." He purred, looking at her lustfully. It was clear he was flirting with her, he had no intention of harming her, she wasn't stupid like most cats he has met. Maybe she could be a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2011 - 17:10

Nighteye cuaght the glint in his eye and straited up a bit,"you know I'm not alone out here,"she meowed,"this life is hard,much more with many mouths to feed,and way harder then the kinda easy clan life,"she added wistfuly

Darkkit watched in silence at his mothers sudden change in mood,what is she doing? what can she posibly be getting at?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) EmptyTue 4 Oct 2011 - 17:02

"Are they here?" Envy asked "Do you have them prepared to attack me?" His fur begen to stand on end at the thought of battle...blood. he bared his teeth, he was all to eager to rip this cat to shreads.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) EmptyThu 6 Oct 2011 - 14:00

Nighteye stopped and her ears pricked,"Who?" she asked calmly,"my family?"

Darkkit shuffled on his hunches impaitently and his tail flicked a frond of the furn next to him,opps...he apoligized silently in his head hoping to not be called from his hiding place

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) EmptyThu 6 Oct 2011 - 15:17

Envy was getting dizzy with anticipation when he heard a fern russtle. He twitched his ear "So their are cats here." he mewed, moving torwards the fern "Shall I kill them?" he chuckled.

occ- im just stalling. Ill kill night in a bit :3
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) EmptyThu 6 Oct 2011 - 15:29

OOC:kk

IC:Nighteye's ear revoled around as the fern rustled and whipped around at the strangers comment

Darkkit slipped further back into a bramble bush until the barbs spiked his small frame,uh oh, I've done it now!

Nighteye let her jaw open slightly to scent the air,that troublemaking kit! she growled in her mind,she thought fast to save her kit and kicked a pine cone with her hind leg as hard as she could to draw the stranges attenion to the other side of the clearing

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) EmptyThu 6 Oct 2011 - 15:50

Envy creapt torwards the fern, untill her heard another noise on the oppsite side of the clearing. He sat down, feeling weird. Something wasnt right.

occ- can Envy find the kit and capture her for a few days? capture/take care of
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) EmptySat 8 Oct 2011 - 7:29

OOC:sure,it's a guy, and he goes evil after Night dies anyways...so,ya

IC: Nighteye stood there ready for whatever would next

Darkkit's blue eyes were flung wide and he was trembling in terror

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 17:46

His nose twicthed and his eyes grew big and dark "I see....a kit!" he purred evily, turning around to face Nighteye. "A kit...." he repetated. Then he got an idea. He circled Nighteye, chuckling darkly. "Now if you don't mind ill just be taking that kit of yours!" he laughed. He knew exattaly what he would do. Kill this cat, and take the kit to raise himself.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 14:50

Nighteye's eyes widened in shock and she whipped her head around to face the now slightly exposed Darkkit, anger flashed in her blue and cloudly hazel eyes,she faced the starnger agian and unsheathed her claws,"no cat will touch him!"she snarled half heartedly and crouced low ready to sweap out under him

OOC:she is not battle trained so she is an easy target,Dark will think she purposefully lost,Sand will show up and he will become angery,and willingly go with Envy,k :D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)   The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Night Shall Fall and the Darkness Shall Rise (Me,night and Draggs O.N.L.Y!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next