Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

rise and fall [c]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

rise and fall [c] Empty
PostSubject: rise and fall [c]   rise and fall [c] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 1:55 am

Silverpaw stared at her claws. They dug into the ground, dug out. She'd decided to hunt, and had really just gone off into one random direction, eventually reaching the farm at the edge of RiverClan territory. Now, she was nervous. It was her first time hunting alone. Get on with it. You can do this. Nervously, the silver tabby scanned the edge of the farm. A slight smile wrote its way upon her face as she saw a thrush rooting among the low grass near the edge of the farm. The tabby apprentice wondered how to catch it. You couldn't catch it like a fish, could you. Silverpaw decided to try something similar to that. She darted towards the edge of the farm, peeking her head around the corner. She stared at the ground, sliding her paws across it like she did on frozen ice. Silverpaw stayed low to the ground, sliding her paws towards the thrush. But it saw her and flew off.

Wait, the thrush didn't see her. The thrush had been looking- behind her? Silverpaw whipped around, neck fur rising, as she saw a figure behind her. "Hey! Trespasser!"
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

rise and fall [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise and fall [c]   rise and fall [c] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:27 am

Summer had spent a few comfortable sunrises in the forest wandering - a bit more careful about before crossing the river once more, returning to the place where she had first been able to see the river after her long travels to get there. The sprawling farmland didn't smell as much like Clan cats, though she had crossed through territory which did smell strongly of fishy cats (she guessed that must be the RiverClan that Morningpaw mentioned) to get there. She expected she was out of whatever territory they must've claimed, being RiverClan and all, so when she saw a shimmering pale silver tabby prowling through the grasses, her friendly curiosity was piqued, and she determined to follow the she-cat and perhaps learn a little something.

Eventually the strange she-cat stopped to hunt, and Summer crouched to watch excitedly. Her bushy tail tucked low a moment too late, it seemed, for a bird darted up from in front of the stranger and disappeared. Summer froze as the cat turned, sharp eyes immediately locking on her. The loner sat up straight slowly and casually, trying not to instigate anything, but the other she-cat spat. Summer blinked her sky blue eyes and mrrowed, almost amused, "I'm sorry, do you mean me? I didn't mean to scare your bird, darling; I could catch you another if you'd like." Maybe that would smooth it over.

rise and fall [c] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

rise and fall [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise and fall [c]   rise and fall [c] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:49 am

ooc: the thing is I love summer so muchhhh-

Silverpaw's eyes narrowed at this loner's words. She seemed nice enough, Silverpaw supposed, but she was on Clan territory, and the warrior code told her to chase off intruders. Silverpaw figured she'd probably be outmatched by an older cat, but could loners fight as well as Clan cats? Surely not. "You're trespassing on RiverClan territory." The silver apprentice realized the loner probably wouldn't know what that meant, but attacked anyway, leaping on top of the loner and digging her claws in, probably a bit harder than necessary. Silverpaw winced at the streaks of blood erupting from her claws, but held on tight.

Silverpaw used 'Leap and Hold', pinning Summer for one turn, dealing 6 damage, and using 10 stamina.

Silverpaw
20/20
70/80

Summer
39/45
140/140

ooc: Maybe they could scuffle for a bit, and then stop and chat?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

rise and fall [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise and fall [c]   rise and fall [c] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:50 am

wait that move needs dice and i forgot

aaaaah the battle system is confuzzling
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

rise and fall [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise and fall [c]   rise and fall [c] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:50 am

The member 'Silverfluff' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

rise and fall [c] Mistpe10
rise and fall [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

rise and fall [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise and fall [c]   rise and fall [c] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 4:13 am

ooc; The battle system really is confusing sometimes. I've been here for almost two years and still have to ask how to do stuff sometimes. xD I'm totally okay with them scuffling for a bit and then chatting! She has to battle as well as meet a couple cats, so if they exchange names I could get both requirements. ^^

ic;

The she-cat's eyes narrowed, and Summer's face darkened slightly as she realized her offer wasn't quite enough to buy the peace. Slowly Summer stood the rest of the way, trying to keep her hackles from raising, as the tabby stated again that Summer had trespassed, this time clarifying that she had trespassed on RiverClan territory. "RiverClan?" Summer echoed with mild dismay. Foxfeathers, I thought I'd crossed out. Before she could explain the misunderstanding, the she-cat had leaped, and Summer only had enough time to spit in protest before she realized she had been grappled. Her ginger-pointed legs crumpled beneath the weight of her attacker, and Summer let out a huff of air as she was squashed to the ground. "Get... off!" Summer hissed, already trying to scrabble free.

Summer is pinned and can't attack.

Silverpaw
20/20
70/80

Summer
39/45
140/140

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

rise and fall [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise and fall [c]   rise and fall [c] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 7:11 am

Silverpaw's hold on the loner hadn't been great, and she tumbled off, wincing as her head hit the ground. But within a moment, she was rounding on the intruder again, snarling. She wasn't quite sure if the way the loner had said 'RiverClan' meant she was surprised to be on their territory, or if the loner was confused as to what RiverClan was. But at that point, she didn't care. All she cared about was herding this loner away.

Silverpaw slid under the loner and unsheathed her claws, before pummeling her belly. Silverpaw didn't like fighting, but it was still nice to feel the adrenaline. You have to be careful to let it not take control. Fighting really seems to muddle your decision-making.

Silverpaw used 'Belly Rake', dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Silverpaw
20/20
60/80

Summer
32/45
140/140
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

rise and fall [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise and fall [c]   rise and fall [c] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 7:48 am

Summer managed to dislodge herself - or perhaps the angry she-cat simply hadn't gotten a good enough grip - and soon the silky cream-furred loner was scrambling to her paws, whipping around to face the apparent RiverClan she-cat she'd crossed. Summer's ginger fur was bushed out and lashing, and she met the silver tabby's cold snarl with a huff and panted, "Is this... really necessary?" The RiverClan cat charged forward again, and Summer arched her back and spat, trying to ward off another attack; however, the Clan cat had suddenly darted beneath her, and she felt a blossoming pain spread up through her belly. Summer yowled and grabbed the she-cat's shoulders, flipping the Clan cat skillfully onto her belly and then biting onto her scruff, practically scruffing her like a queen would scruff her kit into submission.

She grimaced at the pain pulsing in her belly as she tried to straddle and hold the angry Clan cat. Summer's sky blue eyes were sharp like ice and fierce with determination. She demanded, muffled through the she-cat's silvery fur, "Enouv! Vif if ridiculouf! Can't wa just talk cot to cot?" Despite that the other cat had drawn blood, Summer's own claws were still sheathed as she braced them against the earth, and she hoped to keep them that way. That said, she was ready to cuff the little thorn-foot over the ear for scratching up her belly so terribly.

Summer used Teeth Grip on Silverpaw, using 20 stamina and dealing 8 damage. Silverpaw can only use Front Paw moves for two turns.

Silverpaw
12/20 (-8)
60/80

Summer
32/45
120/140 (-20)

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Last edited by sumashira on Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

rise and fall [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise and fall [c]   rise and fall [c] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 7:48 am

The member 'sumashira' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

rise and fall [c] Mistpe10
rise and fall [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

rise and fall [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise and fall [c]   rise and fall [c] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 8:15 am

Silverpaw had seen the muscles in the loner's shoulders tense up, and she'd tried to scramble out of the way. But it seemed luck wasn't in her favor, and the loner managed to get a good grip on her scruff. Silverpaw thrashed, managing to free her paw. Thinking fast, she slammed it upwards, hitting Summer's face. Did she want to talk? Maybe I should give her a chance... not much I can do right now, anyway. If this goes on for much longer, it won't be good for me.

Silverpaw used 'Front Paw Blow', dealing 4 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Silverpaw
12/20
55/80

Summer
28/45
120/140
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

rise and fall [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise and fall [c]   rise and fall [c] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 8:58 am

Summer could feel the lean-muscled Clan cat writhing beneath her, and before she could stop it a silver paw had freed itself and the she-cat twisted to smack the loner in the face. Her nose stung, but she gripped tighter on the scruff and pulled up slightly, spitting, "Don't ve a wogue! Let me ekplain!" Summer tried to pin the she-cat's flailing paw, struggling to keep a grip on her at the same time. "I'v not here on furfose!" She willed the she-cat to stop thrashing and listening for a moment.

Summer continued to use Teeth Grip on Silverpaw, using 20 stamina and dealing 8 damage. Silverpaw can only use Front Paw moves for one more turn.

Silverpaw
4/20 (-8)
55/80

Summer
28/45
100/140 (-20)

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

rise and fall [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise and fall [c]   rise and fall [c] EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:39 am

Silverpaw stilled as the tresspasser spoke- or, tried to speak through her mouthful of fur. This is getting annoying. If it goes on for a bit longer, I'll be too tired to fight. "Fine. Let me off, please." I mean- I think that was a request to talk, anyway. Silverpaw wiggled around on the ground, hoping the loner would let her up. This is annoying. I'll have to ask Honeytongue how to counter this move. "I didn't want to hurt you, but you were trespassing and that's what I have to do, challenge you, and I did, so-" Silverpaw sighed, realizing she was babbling. Dear StarClan, this is so embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

rise and fall [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise and fall [c]   rise and fall [c] EmptyFri May 01, 2020 1:27 am

Thankfully, it seemed that her request had finally gotten through to the Clan cat, who quickly ceased struggling - though she was still panting from the effort exerted - and growled acceptance. Summer sighed through the mouthful of fur and then quickly released her grip, though for a moment she still stood commandingly over the she-cat's back pinning her as she rambled an explanation. "Yes - yes, your code; I understand, darling, you were just doing your duty," Summer meowed, quickly climbing off of the silvery she-cat. Summer turned and immediately offered her shoulder for support to help the Clan cat get to her paws, explaining, "I'm terribly sorry for trespassing; I'm new to the forest and haven't a clue what I'm meant to keep a nose up or eyes peeled for when it comes to the borders. You said you're from RiverClan?" Her blue eyes sparkled with interest despite the fight she'd just been in moments before.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

rise and fall [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise and fall [c]   rise and fall [c] EmptyFri May 01, 2020 1:40 am

Silverpaw quickly got to her feet as the loner released her grip. Finally! She frowned as Summer brushed off her fumbling with a few words. So she knows about the Clans, then... but she's new. Must've met a Clan cat recently, then. Silverpaw accepted the loner's apology with a small nod. It was their fault equally; Summer's for trespassing, and Silverpaw's for attacking so quickly. Summer asked the silver apprentice about RiverClan, and Silverpaw nodded. "Yes. I'm Silverpaw, a RiverClan apprentice. I gather that you know a bit about the Clans already?"
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

rise and fall [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise and fall [c]   rise and fall [c] EmptyFri May 01, 2020 3:30 am

The Clan cat accepted the help, though not particularly gratefully, and then Summer separated herself from the ruffled she-cat, giving them both a small space to breathe. A small nod signaled that the silver tabby had accepted Summer's apology and explanation. Store that one for later: they're lenient on first-timers, she thought to herself. Summer listened to Silverpaw's greeting and dipped her slender head, her nose still throbbing dully from when the RiverClan cat had swatted blindly at her. How peculiar; do all the cats' names end in paw? she wondered. But no, Morningpaw had mentioned a "Raventail" or something like that... "My name's Summer," the loner supplied in return. When asked if she knew about the Clans, Summer nodded and answered, "A little." She licked her shoulder to smooth out a spot that Silverpaw had ruffled with the grapple. "I know there are five of them; one's out on the moor and there are a pawful in the forest. I really do apologize, I suppose I thought your territory would be a bit nearer the river," she admitted.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Last edited by sumashira on Fri May 01, 2020 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rise and fall [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise and fall [c]   rise and fall [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

rise and fall [c]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next