Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only)   Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm

DuskPaw just sat there stunned and turned her head to RosePaw. Her Bestfriend and her Brother? Mates? (OOC: *Sings like Victoria Justice* MY BEST FRIEND IS THE ONE FOR HIM XDD)

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only)   Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Moonfrost jumped and lost her balance, falling off the branch. She dug her claws into the bark. " I'm..." She tried to come up hlwith a good word. " Being entertained? Now please, help me up!" She whispered loudly as she began to slip.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only)   Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:58 pm

OOC-Many:SBF SBF MY SISTERS BEST FRIEND

IC-"It's true,couldn't you tell?"he asked.Since hi sister knew,he nuzzled RoseJADE.

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only)   Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:01 pm

DuskPaw could hear rattling in the bushes. She turned her head to see her friend MoonFrost Dangling from a tree. DuskPaw sprinted over to the tree and climbed up to the branch from which Moonfrost was hanging on and bent over to grab her from her scruff. DuskPaw pulled her friend up with all her strength until MoonFrost got her balance again. Must of been my 'SkyClan Genes' that I got up the tree she spat to herself. "You alright MoonFrost?" she asked.

OOC: God like all of Dusky's friends are in RC XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only)   Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Badgerpaw, who was also standing on the same branch, just sat there, staring at Duskpaw. "Um...hi..."

Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only)   Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:03 pm

"Oh no."he murmured.With his tail curled around Rosejade he asked them "A-are you going to tell?"

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only)   Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:07 pm

DuskPaw jumped off the Branch and landed perfectlyFox-Dung those SkyClan Genes! Then padded over to her brother and RoseJade, "No I won't tell." she mewed, "But you have to tell me how this is going to work. RoseJade is a medicine cat you know."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only)   Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:08 pm

"When I'm a warrior,we are going to run away together."he told Duskpaw.

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only)   Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Moonfrost's eyes widened. " No, I won't tell anyone."

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only)   Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Badgerpaw just sat on the branch, to shock to even speak. Hawkpath had died not long ago, and then Rosejade was just going to leave them? All Badgerpaw could do, was nod. She wouldn't speak about this, even thought it chilled her to the bones. Should Rosejade follow the Warrior Code? Should Manypaw do it? He was going to become a warrior!

Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only)   Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:17 pm

"I'm tired of hiding how I feel."he growled,the love in his eyes now angry."There is nothing to be ashamed about."

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only)   Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:27 pm

OOC: we should prob wait for rose XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

PostSubject: Re: Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only)   Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:33 am

OOC: Thanks fro that good point, Dusk! You all should wait for Rose. Who is here now. And now everybody knows, so much for epicaL MYSTERIOUSNESS. Loljk as long as nobody tells Dead or Sleeps in RP or anyone else for that matter, I dun care WHO knows.
IC: Rosejade purred. "My Clan will be in good hands once I leave. If I cannot get the chance, someone else will train a new medicine cat," she meowed. "And I will visit, if that is what you wish. I was thinking of living in the Abandoned Barn. So that if my Clan was in need, I could help, but I could live a life with Manypaw all the same."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only)   Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making a plan (Me and Badger,Rose,Frosty and Dusk only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2