Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

One Final Goodbye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade is Gone

Female
Number of posts : 3729

PostOne Final Goodbye

I'm sorry.
As said by Falconwing, I have been caught having skype and so I have been banned from all chatrooms, forums, and message boards. I'm breaking the rules one last time to come back and say a final goodbye.

Yes, I plan on returning. As soon as I can, be that 4 months or 4 years. I honestly think it's time I gave up WCC. It's taken up too much of my time and while I love you all and you've helped my writing in ways that can't be replicated, I need to focus on schoolwork and maybe even religious stuff. Before I go, I'd like to make some requests on how my cats die.

-I'd like Flamewish to die as planned- killed in battle by someone, probably Hillfire.
-I'd like Sparkpaw to die saving Orchidpaw or maybe Poppypaw. I don't care how it's done. I'd leave Yosh in charge of that(sorry)
-Spotfur would be found dead of unknown reasons after the big battle.
-Bluekit dies of kitcough.
-I assume Cinderfall bleeds out from all his scars, or if Yosh/Jay want to, he can be killed rather than simply wounded in Shade's finale.
-I don't care how Firepaw dies. Something noble would be cool, or an unknown sickness is okay. If someone wants to write their cat being saved by him- go for it. But only one, as he can only die once.

I'm really, really sorry. I'll come back as a guest occasionally to catch up on the latest news and then once I get back on my feet with school and show I can be trusted, I will return. And I will dearly hope WCC hasn't died.

May Starclan light your paths.

Spotfur, Tom, Disabled Elder of Riverclan, 009933
Firepaw, Tom, Apprentice of Riverclan, cc0000
Cinderfall, Tom, Disabled Warrior of Riverclan, 0099cc
Sparkpaw, She-cat, Apprentice of Shadowclan, ffcc00
Flamewish, She-cat, Young Warrior of Riverclan, ff6666
Bluekit, Tom, Kit of Skyclan, 0066ff, not pictured

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

One Final Goodbye :: Comments

Re: One Final Goodbye
Post on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:42 am by Jehan
We'll miss you Jade :( ♡ Take care!!
Post on Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:55 am by Titanium
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

we will all miss you so much!! itís such a shame :( :( :( :(

may starclan light your path <3
Post on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:58 am by Ice
Awwweeee, we'll miss you Jade ;;; Good luck in life and I hope you come back to visit someday!
Post on Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:06 pm by Yoshachu Scorchachu (Online)
Iím REALLY going to miss you, Jade. Youíre one of my closest friends on the site. You and your cats have impacted me so much, and... to be perfectly honest, the cat of yours Iíll miss the most will be Sparkpaw. She and Orchidpaw made the PERFECT couple.

I really hope you do manage to return again one day. Whenever you get the chance, or whenever youíre allowed, just stop by and say a quick hi to all of us.

May StarClan light your path, my friend. <3
Post on Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:37 pm by Mamenchisaurus
I can't say much but... you were a great friend and you always stay on, even though you can't post much. May StarClan light your path.

this was awkward
Post on Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:06 pm by Squirrelnose
Goodbye.†

You will be missed.
Post on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:21 pm by Falconwing (Online)
Goodbye, my friend, and may we meet again.
Post on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:37 pm by Drippy (Online)
That's awful, Jade... Rping with you was always so much fun (Sharptooth and Flamewish make me cri) and I'm really going to miss you. I hope you'll be able to come back someday soon, because WCC won't be the same without you!
Post on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:44 pm by XFeatherX (Online)
JJAAADDDEEE ;;;;;;
We're all going to miss you so much! You are a wonderful friend, and I always loved roleplaying with you.
Thank you so much for everything, especially helping me when I was new to the site!

I feel very sad that Featherpaw wasn't able to apologise to Spotfur and Flamewish.

May StarClan light your path!!~ <3333333
Post on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:48 pm by Midnee
I'm going to miss you and your cats Jade, you're characters were so interesting and unique and I loved the dynamics they had with my own. I hope you'll be able to come back soon, good luck until then~
Post on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:37 am by Transient
Goodbye, Jade. The site admittedly would not be the same without you. You were one of the most active roleplayers. After getting used to the presence of some of your characters, it's kinda depressing to think that they will be gone now. Work hard, and I hope you can regain your parents' trust.

Do return one day.
Post on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:32 pm by Fox
I'm going to miss you so much! I hope that you can come back, goodby.
Post  by Sponsored content

One Final Goodbye

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: