Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Well......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Well...... Empty
PostWell......

Hey guys. I just wanted to let ya'll know I'm probably not going to be too active for the next few days... Ya see, my dog Nugget died today.. May he rest in peace.

And so ya'll aren't asking why, he ruptured a disc in his back which isn't uncommon in dachshunds... Well we took him to the vet last thursday and he was improving slightly. We finally brought him home and.. He wasn't doing so well. Finally today he lost control of his bladder and bowels due to spine injury and he was just miserable. So we put him down......

So that's my story. Due to the fact that I need time to... Get over this. But don't worry~ i won't be gone long-- if I'm really gone at all. Just thought i would give you a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Well...... :: Comments

Ebby
Re: Well......
Post Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 23:18 by Ebby
:c I'm so sorry, Shadow. If you need to take a break, feel free too.
Snake
Post Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 23:18 by Snake
*Hugs shadow* i know how that is DX well take your time
leafy :3
Post Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 23:41 by leafy :3
I once had a border colly named preicous,she died a terrible death :C ik how you feel. R.I.P
Snowy
Post Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 6:54 by Snowy
Poor Nuget! Im so sorry.I remember when my cat ran away,I felt the same.Hope you feel better soon :c
not fish
Post Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 8:22 by not fish
That's sad. D: My cat Sassy died to a similar cause.. Best wishes for you and your family. c:
Post Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 18:42 by Stormclaw
Hugs Shadow Sorry That happened to me before and I got sad I didnèt got that much active
Post  by Sponsored content

Well......

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: