Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Long Shadows

Go down 
+2
Icee
Ebby
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Long Shadows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows   Long Shadows - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 16:47

"Ohhhhhh holeh cow~" Featherstar said, looking down at the tiny kits she had just thought about throwing out in the cold. "Are you telling me that these kits are......" She paused. "Firepaw's?!?!?!?!?! SHE'S WAY TOO YOUNG TO HAVE KITS!" That's right Icewhisker, just facepaw yourself again.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows   Long Shadows - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 16:53

Badgerkit sat there, looking at Featherstar, her eyes wide. She spotted the leader's tail move, and chased after it. Not really caring about what they were meowing about.

Long Shadows - Page 6 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows   Long Shadows - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 16:59

ooc:: Lmao! xDD bic::

Ebonyroot supressed a smile through her stress, watching Badgerkit hobble away and waiting for Icewhisker to answer. She wasn't talking any more, she didn't trust herself.

Long Shadows - Page 6 PDt1Qqd Long Shadows - Page 6 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows   Long Shadows - Page 6 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011 - 23:19

OOC: Whoa, whoa, hey! WTF, Fea? xD Excuse me for butting in, but, HOLY SH*T. 0.o

Long Shadows - Page 6 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows   Long Shadows - Page 6 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011 - 8:13

"No, no, no, no! They're not Firepaw's! I doubt she would want any, since she's acting more like a grumpy elder than an apprentice." he joked, but shook his head, clearing those thoughts from his mind.

"Umm...well...I know you may freak out even more over this but...they are...um...mine?" he told her, bringing his shoulders up and giving her an awkward smile.

Long Shadows - Page 6 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows   Long Shadows - Page 6 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 10:38

Featherstar let out a breath, and set her mouth in a firm line. Her eyes strayed to the kits at Ebonyroot's feet. They were so small. "Well, who's the mother?" Although she already had an idea, Featherstar wanted to get this right.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows   Long Shadows - Page 6 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 10:45

OOC:You have got to be kidding me. Without asking me, you go right to your second life and break the rules!?

Topic locked until Feather dies! I do not want to hear anything else about this.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Shadows   Long Shadows - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Shadows
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6