Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony   Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:02 pm

OOC: I just want to get this done now D:

Sleepyyawn looked at the stones in the distance. "Are you ready?" he asked his newest deputy.

Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony   Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:13 am

"Yep" Lionclaw meowed a little nervous cause he still thought the sharp mountains seem scary.

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony   Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Sleepyyawn led him up the slope and to the mouth of the mountain. He took a shaky breath and put a paw inside. It was so dark...

Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony   Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:10 am

"See you later" Lionclaw meowed planning on waiting outside the cave.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony   Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:41 am

Sleepyyawn was swallowed by darkness. His sides brushed the cave, and he jumped everytime the wall fell away to a new tunnel. He kept to the main path and was stopped by a light in his way. The Moonstone. He marvelled at it before crouching down with a smile. He would change things. This was his chance. Sleepyyawn's eyes closed and his nose touched the cold stone.

Sleepyyawn's eyes shot open. He was at Fourtrees, surrounded by familiar cats. His heart skipped a beat as a beautiful she-cat stepped forward. But he didn't seem to know her.
"With this life, I give you care so you may protect your Clan mates with all nine lives." a shock rippled his body as he experienced her death. Everything pieced together. "Mother..." he said before she stepped away.
A familiar tom came up. Burnsorrow, his brother. "With this life I give you peace, so you can lead in the darkest of times." Burnsorrow said. Sleepyyawn felt his fears and anxieties wash away and felt himself calm.
A skinny tom stalked forward. Sleepyyawn tried his hardest to not let his claws slip out at the sight of his father. "With this life I give you strength, so you may surpass all your enemies." the tom rasped. Sleepyyawn felt himself almost be ripped apart, but his body held up.
A young she-cat stepped forward. "Cherryfern!" Cherryfern touched noses with him. "With this life I give you intelligence, so you may pass down wisdom for generations to come." Sleepyyawn felt himself be immersed in water. His mind was always working.
Sleepyyawn's heart dropped at the next cat. Mudpuddle nodded his greetings. "With this life I give you concentration, so you will always stay on the right path." He felt deathly sick and concentrated on Mudpuddle's form until the pain ebbed away.
Sleepyyawn stared ahead, waiting for the next cat. Yet another young warrior stepped forward, who had died in her prime. Hollywhisper stared up at him. "With this life I give you instinct, so you may get out of the toughest situations." Sleepyyawn felt a blow to his head, only to stand unharmed.
A black she-cat with brown paws stepped forward. Sleepyyawn wanted to rush up to her. "Pinestar!" he said with happiness. Pinestar touched noses with her former deputy. "With this life I give you nobility. Use it to lead RiverClan to greatness."
Another cat stepped up. Sleepyyawn felt tears fill his eyes as he looked up at Bluestar. "With this life I give you compassion. Have mercy on your worst enemies, and stand up for what is right." Sleepyyawn felt himself free falling, thinking of all the people he had cared about along the way. Could he have stopped all of these deaths?
A cat that looked much like Sleepyyawn stepped up. His fur was lighter. "I am River, your first leader. With this life I give you courage, so you can stand up for all the troubles to come. Now, Sleepystar, lead your Clan."

Sleepystar's eyes flashed open. A black cat stood on the other side of the moonstone, licking his paw. "With this life, I give you hardship, so you may not be weakened." he said. Sleepystar knew that Tinywhisker couldn't give him a life. He wasn't even real. Besides, StarClan wouldn't have approved of that, so Sleepystar glared. Maybe it was his mind telling him to beware. The new leader started back up with a new strength. "Lionclaw!" he called. "Let's go home!"

Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony   Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:07 am

"Okay, okay" he meowed padding down the pebbly mountains.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony   Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleepyyawn's Leader Ceremony
Page 1 of 1