Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

After Rainpaw's Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

After Rainpaw's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: After Rainpaw's Ceremony   After Rainpaw's Ceremony EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:43 pm

Bramblepaw waited at FourTrees for her best buddie Rainpaw.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: After Rainpaw's Ceremony   After Rainpaw's Ceremony EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Rainpaw bounded up, breathing hard. "it's gonna (pant pant) take awhile (pant pant) to get used to (pant pant) running like that" she managed to gasp before falling on the ground, her sides heaving as she caught her breath.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Rainpaw's Ceremony   After Rainpaw's Ceremony EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:47 pm

"Don't worry. It'll get better. I promise." Bramblepaw said laying down beside her friend
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: After Rainpaw's Ceremony   After Rainpaw's Ceremony EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:44 pm

"Thanks, I guess" said Rainpaw with a confused expression. She sat up. "Guess what?!" she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Rainpaw's Ceremony   After Rainpaw's Ceremony EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:35 pm

"What?" Bramblepaw asked
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: After Rainpaw's Ceremony   After Rainpaw's Ceremony EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:45 pm

"I'm an apprentice now!" said the excited she-cat. "I get to learn how to run like all the other windclan cats, and how to hunt rabbits, and all sorts of other cool things!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Rainpaw's Ceremony   After Rainpaw's Ceremony EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:42 pm

"That's awesome Rainpaw!" Bramblepaw said
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: After Rainpaw's Ceremony   After Rainpaw's Ceremony EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Rainpaw sighed. "Have you ever been so deeply in love, that you hardly notice anything you ever do?" she asked Bramblepaw, watching the clouds float high.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Rainpaw's Ceremony   After Rainpaw's Ceremony EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:03 pm

"No, I have not. I won't be able to have that chance." Bramblepaw said silently
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: After Rainpaw's Ceremony   After Rainpaw's Ceremony EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:57 pm

"oh" Rainpaw whispered, looking at Brambelpaw again. "Right. I almost didn't have that choice."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Rainpaw's Ceremony   After Rainpaw's Ceremony EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:46 pm

Bramblepaw looked down.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: After Rainpaw's Ceremony   After Rainpaw's Ceremony EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:12 pm

They sat in silence until the sky grew dark.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Rainpaw's Ceremony   After Rainpaw's Ceremony EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:33 pm

"I have to go. Good luck being an apprentice Rainpaw." Bramblepaw said running
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: After Rainpaw's Ceremony   After Rainpaw's Ceremony EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:46 pm

Flamepaw had been in a tree watching them. He hissed to himself.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Rainpaw's Ceremony   After Rainpaw's Ceremony EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Bramblepaw heard the small sound and stopped. She turned back and saw Flamepaw in the tree. She yowled for him to come down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Rainpaw's Ceremony   After Rainpaw's Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

After Rainpaw's Ceremony
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next