Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Running away (Me and Sand)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

Running away (Me and Sand) Empty
PostSubject: Running away (Me and Sand)   Running away (Me and Sand) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:20 pm

Nightpaw had wandered away from camp and found himself instintively walking towards the Fallen Oak "Why is this place so familiar?" Thought Nightpaw as he layed down by the Fallen Oak.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Running away (Me and Sand)   Running away (Me and Sand) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Nightpaw was out in the forest,she was so alone now,she soon stopped to find that her paws had brought her to the Fallen Oak,"why here?"she woundered outloud,she leaped on top of it and stared into ThunderClan territroy,"I wounder if Nightpaw fells the same as me..."she whispered to herself

Running away (Me and Sand) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Running away (Me and Sand)   Running away (Me and Sand) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:05 pm

"Hello is anyone there?" Meowed Nightpaw as he jumped on top of the Fallen Oak, Nightpaw froze as he saw Nightpaw and his memories flooded back, "Nightpaw!" He cried as he ran over to her and buried his face in her fur, "Nightpaw I missed you so much!" he cried as he began licking her face.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Running away (Me and Sand)   Running away (Me and Sand) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Nightpaw blinked in suprise and her pelt began to itch,I wouldn't have said al of that out loud if I knew he was here!she thought,"it's nice to finally see you again,Nightpaw,I wanted to ask you something..."she meowed

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Running away (Me and Sand)   Running away (Me and Sand) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:37 pm

"What is it Nightpaw?" Meowed Nightpaw.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Running away (Me and Sand)   Running away (Me and Sand) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:41 am

Nightpaw shuffled her paws,"well...I've been thinking and there's not much for me in the forest,no family,and you're the only friend I've got,so,I was thing that maybe we could run away and become Rouges! We could still live near the forest,and there are no boarders and no rules,no cat can tell us what we have to do!"she meowed excitedly,"do you think you would like to come with me?"she then looked into his eyes searching for an answer

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Running away (Me and Sand)   Running away (Me and Sand) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:22 pm

"You didn't need to ask." Meowed Nightpaw as he began rubbing his head against hers. "Nightpaw I love you and I'll follow you anywere, even to the gates of the Dark Forest and back." He purred.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Running away (Me and Sand)   Running away (Me and Sand) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:39 am

Nightpaw purred with happyness,"great! we should go now while we still can,we can hunt on the way,"she meowed hastily

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Running away (Me and Sand)   Running away (Me and Sand) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:41 am

ooc-Oh,so Hazel isn't your friend?And Bumble and Cold aren't your family?Hurtfull.

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Running away (Me and Sand)   Running away (Me and Sand) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:41 am

"So were are we going?" Meowed Nightpaw as he intertwined his tail with hers and rubbed his head agains hers.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Running away (Me and Sand)   Running away (Me and Sand) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:13 pm

Nightpaw shrugged,"to Two-Leg Place? we can be Rouges there,"she suggested

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Running away (Me and Sand)   Running away (Me and Sand) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:44 pm

"OK then, I have friends there and I really don't mind the smell, but there is somthing I have to do first." Meowed Nightpaw as he ran off in the direction of ThunderClan camp, "I'll meet you there." Nightpaw yelled back.

Last edited by Nightpaw on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Running away (Me and Sand)   Running away (Me and Sand) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:54 pm

ooc-Can I join?

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Running away (Me and Sand)   Running away (Me and Sand) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:01 pm

OOC: I guess I meen Nightpaw's gone to say good-bye to his family so Hazel just be talking to Nightpaw.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Running away (Me and Sand)   Running away (Me and Sand) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:42 pm

ooc-I mean,can Hazel come with you?

PostSubject: Re: Running away (Me and Sand)   Running away (Me and Sand) Empty

Back to top Go down

Running away (Me and Sand)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next