Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sand's Return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Sand's Return Empty
PostSubject: Sand's Return   Sand's Return EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 19:59

Sandpaw had been gone for a while. The she cat was sure that her clan thought her dead. She had thought she was too when she was ran over. She though was forced to be a Kittypet til she was able to escape and she did. The two legs had called her some name ,which was Kaicey. Though she never responded to it . As she had made her way back to her clan she had managed to remove the horrid Kittypet color. She padded hesitantly onto Shadowclan territory. The she cat would be somewhat reconizable by the scar she had from her encounter with a badger moons ago. Now the she cat had bare patches where fur was still coming back from when she was ran over by a monster. Now she sat on the border of her can't territory rather waiting for a warrior or some cat to come rather then walk right to camp because she didn't somewhat look the same but not so if any warrior saw her they think her a trespasser and she wasn't . She only hoped she'd be welcomed back.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Sand's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Return   Sand's Return EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 20:43

It started out as just a typical patrol when Fennelcloud suddenly caught a scent of something unusual and quickly followed the trail. It didn't smell like a fox or anything, but it had a hint of rogue to it. Running through the territory, the queen stopped suddenly as she saw her kit standing there cautiously. "Sandpaw?" She said, wondering if she was just hallucinating or if she was actually there.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

Sand's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Return   Sand's Return EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 20:47

Sandpaw blinked hearing her name and she looked to her mother,from which she heard her name said. She smiled some getting up on all her paws and started padding over"yeah...it's me " She said offering a smile. She wouldn't have thought it'd be her mother to find her but yet it was and she was grateful.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Sand's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Return   Sand's Return EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 20:51

With complete disbelief, but pure happiness, she dashed over to her daughter and quickly began licking Sandpaw's header, brushing up against the apprentice as a sign of affection. "Oh Sandpaw! I was so worried about you! I thought... I thought you were dead. Where did you go?" she asked, her questions coming out at an insane pace. There were so many answers she wanted, but she didn't know how many she was going to get.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

Sand's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Return   Sand's Return EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 20:55

Sandpaw purred quietly letting her mother Lick her head. She then blinked when he mother started speaking and asking question at an insane pace. She closed her eyes breifly before she mewed " thought I was dead.. I could say all I remember was chasing prey to catch for the clan and then was ran over but I can't that's not all that happened. The monster stopped and I was taken by the twolegs...next thing I know they had me in a two leg den and a collar around my neck..."Sandpaw mewed " but I managed to escape " She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Sand's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Return   Sand's Return EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 22:06

"Sandpaw!" A yowl came from a little far away. A big brown hunk of an apprentice came running through the trees, racing past his mother and bolting down his sister. "Sandpaw! Where were you? What happened? Are you injured he asked frantically, like a mother over her kits. He stopped and gave her face a lick. "I was so worried! I'm glad you're home..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

Sand's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Return   Sand's Return EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 22:25

Sandpaw let out a small yelp when her brother bolted her down. She blinked when he gave a Lick to her face."calm down and to sum up what I just told mother...a monster ran over me...a two leg took me just after and I was forced to be a Kittypet til I managed to escape "She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Sand's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Return   Sand's Return EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 8:13

When Stumppaw came barreling through, Fennelcloud simply stepped back and watched the siblings for a moment. "I'm just glad you're okay. That's all that matters. You're back with Shadowclan where you belong," she purred, padding to the two apprentices, nuzzling both of them. "Now let's get you back to camp and let Ebonyleaf look over you once. Just to make sure you are completely okay."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

Sand's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Return   Sand's Return EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 8:21

"Ok " Sandpaw mewed smiling some she let out a purr she then nuzzled her brother before smiling some just glad to be back as she started to padding-left back to camp with her mother.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sand's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Return   Sand's Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Sand's Return
Page 1 of 1