Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sand Has Returned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Sand Has Returned Empty
PostSand Has Returned

Hey everyone! I know it's been an awfully long time since I've been on the site (nearly two years as of yesterday!) but I have come back and am likely to stay! I should make you all aware that my rping may be a bit rusty, so don't bash me, if you'd please.

I know the site has changed much since my absence, I am friends with Stormi in real life and she constantly talks about you, my old friends! You guys have had your ups and your downs, and I feel a little regretful that I wasn't there to go through it with you.

I hope you guys haven't forgotten about me! I'd love to hear from people that I haven't heard from in ages, as well as meet some of the noobs.

Also, I was wondering what I should do about my charrie. I think I'm just going to start fresh with Sandnose and I want to know what has to be done...I know how stuff works, but it's still good to check with you guys about getting started again.

Thanks so much, I'm so glad I'm back!

Sand Has Returned 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Sand Has Returned :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: Sand Has Returned
Post Sat 10 May 2014 - 11:57 by Sleepy
Hey, welcome back!

I'd recommend starting fresh since you haven't been around in such a long time. I don't know if you know, but you can also have multiple lives (no catch!) now. Up to five. You also don't have to do training topics if you don't want once you become an apprentice.

And RiverClan master race, y'know.
Sandlyness
Post Sat 10 May 2014 - 12:04 by Sandlyness
Yeah, that sounds great! Thanks for the advice. I'm glad you're still around, Sleeps, it's been so long!
Echo
Post Sat 10 May 2014 - 13:04 by Echo
Oh, hello Sand~

You've never met me since I joined around the time before re-boot (aka... One or two months before), but I'm hoping to RP and chat with you. On that note, welcome back to WCC! <3
Stormi the Gummy
Post Sat 10 May 2014 - 13:33 by Stormi the Gummy
"Constantly" is a bit of a stretch xD

Yep, and if you have any questions, I'd be glad to help you owo By the way, a bunch of stuff such as the rules and battle system have been updated several times in the past while you were gone. Also, there is no Healing System and like Sleepy said, you don't have to train as an apprentice(though, for the noobs who don't know the battle system at all yet, they still need to be taught that I think >u<;).

Welcome baaaaack :D
Sandlyness
Post Sat 10 May 2014 - 13:36 by Sandlyness
Thanks so much, Echol I'd love to talk to you some time, you seem like you'd make a great rp partner.

A big thanks to you too, Stormi!
Sunny
Post Sat 10 May 2014 - 17:33 by Sunny
:D Sandy! I think I remember you! Wb!
Sun
Post Mon 12 May 2014 - 16:33 by Sun
Hey Sand, long time no see X3 Welcome back. You should have come back to good ol' ThunderClan.
Sandlyness
Post Mon 12 May 2014 - 16:53 by Sandlyness
I plan to Sun, I've got a ttopic in "The River" just for that! :3
Post  by Sponsored content

Sand Has Returned

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: