Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Seeing darkness

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkfang

Darkfang

Clan/Rank : A reeaalllyy old member
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 637

Seeing darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing darkness   Seeing darkness - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 23:23

Darkkit realized that he had no idea who these cats were, but one of them was apparently named Shadowsong. He figured that the Dark Forest was somewhere Shadowsong hadn't been before, or else this strange cat wouldn't be welcoming them.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Seeing darkness   Seeing darkness - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 23:29

Tigerfrost padded over to the kit. "There's no need to be afraid, little one. We are here to help you, not hurt you." she purred smoothly.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Seeing darkness   Seeing darkness - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 23:30

Shadowsong took a few moments to glance around this so-called Dark Forest before she looked down at the three kits at her feet, all of which were completely unfamiliar to her. She then turned her attention back to Tigerfrost. "The Dark Forest?" She paused a moment. She had been here before but only for a few minutes. "How did you end up here, Tigerfrost? I thought you'd be with Starclan!" She cried, not knowing the she-cat's past for she had never heard anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Seeing darkness   Seeing darkness - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 23:31

Darkkit looked up at Tigerfrost "Who are you?" he asked "How do you know my name?" even though Tigerfrost had told him not to be scared, it was hard not to be.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Seeing darkness   Seeing darkness - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 23:36

"I have seen your future, young kit. You will be a powerful warrior." she mewed to the kit, before turning to Shadowsong. "Have you not heard of my history?" she snorted. "How insulting of ShadowClan."

Darkfang

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Seeing darkness   Seeing darkness - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 23:38

Darkkit was curious as to how this cat could see his future. He heard Shadowsong call this cat Tigerfrost. The name was unfamiliar to him, but clearly this cat had a history involving Shadowclan
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Seeing darkness   Seeing darkness - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 23:47

Her claws suddenly unsheathed instinctively, digging into the terrible ground. It pained her to see that such a great warrior turned out to be in such a terrible place. "No I was never told, but it obviously wasn't good. You wouldn't have been sent down here for no reason..." Her voice trailed off as her mind buzzed around the new information.

OOC: kay. NAO we wait for Coon and Drags~
Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Seeing darkness   Seeing darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 0:21

Deathowl had been watching the three shadowclan cats silently. She was a bit amused of shadowsong's reactions.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Seeing darkness   Seeing darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 10:24

Sootkit looked at the new cats, Shadowsong? That name rang a bell in her head. She looked back a Tigerfrost. "Will this training be fun?" She asked.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing darkness   Seeing darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 15:39

occ- WFG GUYS?! >:U this is my topic its supposed to be me Soot and Tigger!

ic- Envykit grinned "I will be the best Dark forest cat ever!" he bosted.

occ- I didnt even read the two pages of posts >.>
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Seeing darkness   Seeing darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 16:54

OOC: Dont worry mel. I said they could. >< Besides, all they did was come in. :P

IC: "Of course, Sootkit." she purred. She turned to Envykit. "You will be one of the most powerful." she said, her gaze locking with the kit's emerald eyes.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing darkness   Seeing darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 17:43

"I know." he replyed, full of himself. "My fathers Bumblepaw."
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Seeing darkness   Seeing darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 17:50

Tigerfrost chuckled. "I know, little one." Knowledge shone in her bloody red eyes.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing darkness   Seeing darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 17:53

Envykit frowned "Father never told me who my Mother is..." he mumbled, just realising it. HE looked up "Do you know who my mother is?" he asked.

occ- dont tell him :P
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Seeing darkness   Seeing darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011 - 23:07

Tigerfrost looked away. "I cannot tell you that yet. In time, you will know."

PostSubject: Re: Seeing darkness   Seeing darkness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing darkness
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next