Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*

Go down 
+4
Tarto-sensei
Rainy
Dew
Tigs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:51 pm

The next evening at midnight...

As she started howling, ready for the hunt, the others in her pack joined her. It was thier night to hunt and rule. They had command for this one night each month, and they made the most of it. "Luna." she barked.

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Luna was a bit nervous. She wasn't able to show them her other form until now. She was human when she saw them, but when the moon was uncovered fully by clouds, she transformed.

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:57 pm

"Ahh... Good. Now. Let us hunt!" she announced. "Are we looking for bloody, juicy meat? Or something else?"

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Luna almost sighed. Why not hunt on their own?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:32 pm

"We shall get more prey that way." she said, reading Luna's mind.

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:08 pm

"It also depends on what is out at this time of night",Scarlet said running up to her friends "Sorry I was late"

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Justin just sat in a tree. Watching them. He was curious how they acted to each other. He had never met one of them or even one of his own kind, so he just watched from a distance. He was also starving, but wasn't going to face them. At least not alone. He had met Luna once at the Fights. (place were vampwolves meet to fight for prizes.) He wondered if she would remember him. He still didn't want to face them. Justin was a new Vampwolf. He knew all about his powers and his best friend was a vampire, but that didn't bother them. They still hanged out, but other then that he was lonely. He couldn't have a human girlfriend or talk to any real friends.

OCC: He has abs and never has a shirt on, so you can see them. All the ladies like them, so ladies when you see him come out you gasp cuz im so hot or you admire lol. :lol!: He always is wearing riped jeans and he has black hair with red tips. He has a blue eye and a red eye. He never wears shoes unless they are cool sneaks.

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:43 pm

Luna smelled someone. She followed the scent to Justin (just looked). She ran off and later got him a big piece of meat to share with her. "You look hungry." she said. "Hey, haven't I seen you at a Fight before? Justin, right?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:56 am

Marie just watched as her friends got ready for the hunt. She sighed, not knowing if she was upset about not going. Marie saw Luna head over to a tree. Marie followed her and screamed when she saw Justin. Marie scrambled up the tree, ending up flat on her back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:43 am

"What?" she growled. "What is it?"

OOC: And flame? Can you make a vampwolf creation and get it approved BEFORE you post again plz?

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:05 am

"That's correct. I'm surprised you remembered me Luna." Justin saw Marie fall. He hopped down and picked her up in his strong arms. Lol He thinks Marie fell because of his handsomeness. He made sure that his face was where she looked. Lol he is a lady man.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:45 am

"Put her down." she growled. "She is part of our pack."

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:49 am

"Woah there. Miss. Grumpy. I'm just trying to help her." Justin said. Justin was still holding Marie. He was surprised his hotness didn't affect her. "Wjat is your name anyway?" He asked Maroie and Tiger.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:36 am

"Let Her Go..." she growled again. "Or me and my pack will get her back by force..."

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:49 pm

"Calm down, Chica." Justin put Marie down, but he held her close to him. "I was just helping her up." Justin smiled. He was having fun playing with her.

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next