Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What Feels like an Eon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

What Feels like an Eon Empty
PostSubject: What Feels like an Eon   What Feels like an Eon EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Wind tossed and danced gently throughout the camp, deep in the rich, dark tones of green and some dashed of blue here and there of the shadows cast off the heather and bushes. Suddenly, the wind stopped and the night grew still. Piercing the night was a single glowing figure, standing blank of words and thoughts.
It was a cat.
A rather small cat; apprentice-sized. The hues and splashes of gray fur and white light mixed in a luminescent brilliance almost too bright and lustrous for the eye. The cat took on a slow, silent walk, staring forward with huge, innocent glimmering green eyes. Every spot where he set a paw left pebble-sized fragments of the stars themselves; little chips of glorious light. The small tom stopped his strides at the foot of a small rock overhang and sat down.
A tiny breeze floated out of the cat's mouth and weaved itself inside the den of stone. Featherstar... Featherstar...

What Feels like an Eon I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: What Feels like an Eon   What Feels like an Eon EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Large gray ears twitched. A rather young and small she-cat stood in her sleep, and walked forwards and out of the gray stone. Silver fur brushed lightly in the wind, as her pink paws drew back and forth. Swirling blue-sky eyes opened sleepily, and the dappled cat stood infront of the star glistened tom. "Rainpaw?" Her voice sound so unsure, like the cat believed she was still dreaming.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What Feels like an Eon   What Feels like an Eon EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:06 pm

The cat's mouth curved in a grin. "Mother." He was here for a reason, though; and it wasn't good news.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Feels like an Eon   What Feels like an Eon EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Featherstar approached her son and licked his head. "It's been a very long time since I've seen you, darling. What brings you here now?" She could sense there was something a foot in his attitude.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What Feels like an Eon   What Feels like an Eon EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:20 pm

His glowing tail twitched. His mother and father had been through a lot, and Rainpaw knew Featherstar was still under pressure; being a Clan leader. He took a deep breath and looked up at her. "Featherstar... Fallensoul is evil. He wants to destroy everything and anything of WindClan. His star-forsaken soul is just waiting for the right chance."

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Feels like an Eon   What Feels like an Eon EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:51 am

She intook a deep breath, and sat on he haunches. "Th- this is horrible! What are we going to do to stop him?" Featherstar looked to her son, knowing he had all the wisdom of StarClan on his.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What Feels like an Eon   What Feels like an Eon EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:23 am

Rainpaw hunched his shoulders and his eyes swam with sadness. "I can do nothing. I'm so sorry. We are powerless, because they are spirits and as are we." He took one last, long look up at his mother. "All you can do is wait. Wait for Fallensoul to come to you, and resist him."

With a cold kiss of wind blowing into the den, Rainpaw faded into glittering dust and vanished.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Feels like an Eon   What Feels like an Eon EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:23 am

Featherstar yowled a faint goodbye to her son, and smoothed her bristling fur. It was now that she learned of her son's deception. Where he and Darkshadow planning her demise as she thought? She couldn't let thought like that into her mind. Without another sound, she padded back to WindClan camp, and into her warm nestle of sweet smelling grass. She closed worried blue-sky eyes and slept deeply.

PostSubject: Re: What Feels like an Eon   What Feels like an Eon Empty

Back to top Go down

What Feels like an Eon
Page 1 of 1