Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It feels a bit Muggy in here…

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

It feels a bit Muggy in here… Empty
PostSubject: It feels a bit Muggy in here…   It feels a bit Muggy in here… EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 7:32 pm

About Me!
I was inspired by the amazing Grizzly to make an about me page for my profile! Well here it is! My name is Lee, but you can call me Leeuh or my username, Muggy! I've been on WCC since April 2021, and I don't ever plan on leaving! When I'm not pretending to be a cat online, I knit, crochet, work with various art mediums, and write! I plan on going to community college January 2023 to recieve my veterinary certification, and my dream job is to be a exotic animal/wildlife veterinarian and own a shop where I sell my art! Though I'm known to go AWOL, I’m currently super active both on Discord and on the site, so you’re always free to DM or PM me- my discord is kettsoo #9605! 

Fun Facts!
-I have three cats, a bearded dragon, and a pac-man frog!
-I do free art for site members! DM me on Discord or check out my commision board in my profile!
-I'm genderfluid, and switch between masculine and feminine presenting identities, though I usually perfer they/them
-I’m a Taurus! 
-My favorite color is green
-I've been knitting for three years, and just recently picked up crochet!
-My favorite art medium is acrylic paint!
-As a kid, I always wanted to join a band! I never bothered to learn how to play any instruments though

RP Info!
-My time zone is EST, and I often post on WCC early in the day!
-However, I’m really active on the discord at all hours of the day, so I’m always available to talk!
-I have ADHD and just a generally short attention span, so I often forget to post in topics if I don’t immediately get to them. If I haven’t posted in a topic for a while, please let me know!
-If you ever want an RP buddy, I'm always open!
Back to top Go down

It feels a bit Muggy in here…
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Welcome & Introductions-
Jump to: