Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

so this is what that feels like? [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2958

so this is what that feels like? [c] Empty
PostSubject: so this is what that feels like? [c]   so this is what that feels like? [c] EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 16:41

Crookedlight

Crookedlight sought out Rowansong the next time the cats rested for the night. His paws ached, but he continued trudging around, winding between resting cats until he picked up that wet, fishy scent of RiverClan. He asked around quietly for where they last spotted him until he found Rowansong in question. He brought him to the edge of where the cats rested, where they could have some semblance of privacy.

He took a deep breath and glanced over his shoulder to make sure no one was watching them or trying to pry a listening ear. He returned his gaze to Rowansong. “Alright…I have been mulling this over in my head for a couple of moons now and I still have not been able to exactly figure out my feelings. I was hoping you would be able to help me, because stars know I am terrible at identifying my own thoughts…” He sighed and shook his head. “…I think I may be in love with Rainfrost. Maybe. I don’t know.”
SkyClan • Tier 5 • He/Him • 70 | 160 • #ff6699
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699