Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 15:13

Metalpaw walked out of the bush. "Yes your storyline is complete, but your life isn't." she mewed. "Dragonsoul isn't mad at you, she asked you to die, so don't feel bad about it." she mewed. "But to ask us to kill you..is just very odd."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 16:39

Occ- o_o Isnt that a good thing, Ice? And congratz on becoming a meddie cat!:D

Ic- Shinepaw turned to Metalpaw. "Yes, it is very strange." She agreed.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 17:03

Metalpaw sighed "I know you came to us because we wished for revenge, but you can't just walk up to us and tell us to commit murder.." she shook her head "I would never kill.."

occ- are we making this hard?
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 17:08

Occ- Lets just wait for Coon to post.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 18:18

"I knew this would happen" she sighed, "If you wanted revenge so much you would fufill my wish, but I was wrong your just lots of soft hearted kitty-pets. You and you clan!" She stood up and started towards the gorge. "It`s braver to die at another cat`s feet than comiting suicide yourself." she growled.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 18:38

Shinepaw hissed. Sootpelt was just taunting them. Stay Strong! She thought. "Your taunting wont work!" She spat, her claws acedentaly slipping out.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 19:37

"If your just going to jump off the gorge if we don't kill you then we will." Metalpaw said. "If its the will of starclan I will follow it." she mewed "I will kill if it means defending my clan, and my loved ones, but If you want to die under my feet, so be it." Metalpaw walked up to Sootpelt and unshethed her metal shards on her leg. She approched for the kill.

OCC- DO NOT FINISH THIS WITHOUT ME
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 22:08

"Brave words young one. I will tell you this Shinepaw, your mother was always proud of you. Oh and one more thing, I wanted you to know this," she sighed. "Your father Fallensoul had died from a badger. Raccoontail told me he died as the bravest warrior ever." She said grimly, then braced for the finishing blow.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 7:45

OOC: Coon's a liar! No..no...sorry to post again...wait...that might make Shine mad at Ice...please don't go hating Ice...he would have all of his family hating him (except Drags)

Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 8:54

occ: I don`t think she would get mad at him like firepaw did.... and also she needed to know

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 11:10

"Shinepaw don't help a medicen cats dosnt need bloody paw." Metalpaw looked back at her best friend. "Dragonsoul didn't want you to have revenge so you didt turn into a monster." Metalpaw got closer to sootpelt. "This is my destiny." Metalpaw put her claws on sootpelts neck and pulled. Blood spilled onto metalpaw as a gash in sootpelt developed and finished her life forever.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 11:20

Occ- You killed her without me, thanks >> X3
Did Fallen realy die?O_O

Ic- Shinepaw sat there, staring at Sootpelts diying body. She grined. "Thats what you get for killing Dragonsoul." She mewed. She was satisffied on the outside. But secreatly, she was scared and sad on the inside. Her Father, Fallensoul had died. She didn't have any parents now.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 13:30

Sootpelt`s body fell over her eyes lost their brightness. A sudden mist appeared around them. Sootpelt appeared to them her pelt was starry. "You have helped me. You righted the wrong, I created. Shinepaw you have a bright future ahead of you. Goodbye both of you." with that she vanished. She sat in starclan with Mosspaw and Lightningeye.

occ: Thanks for doing that, and also Sootpelt is no longer enemies with Metal and Shine.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 14:58

Metalpaw panted in horror. She was tempraroly stunned from what she had done. Her paws were stained with blood. She rubbed them in the grass and watched as more and more blood poored from Sootpelts dead body. "Your welcome Sootpelt." Metalpaw wispered. She knew it had to be done. "Should hid this." Metalpaw mewed to Shinepaw at last.

Dragonsoul walked up to Sootpelt "Welcome sister, its been a while." she mewed. "Yes I am in Starclan." She looked down at her daugter and friend. "That was healing for them, they will no longer hate you, and no longer have to need to kill."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 15:23

"Old scores are settled now. How come Snakefire isn`t here?" She asked

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: