Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) Empty
PostSubject: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 13:28

Sootpelt was tired of this feeling, She didn't want it anymore. She waited for those two familiar apprentices. Today she would disappear.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 14:27

OCC- THANK YOU :D

ic- Metalpaw yawned in the early morning. Shinepaw had dragged her out here to find some more poppy seeds and she didn't really care. Suddently she smelled Skyclan sent. She looked back at Shinepaw She will find me.. Metalpaw crept over to the fallen oak and finally saw her target. Sootpelt, the one that killed Shinepaws mother, Dragonsoul. Shinepaw nor Metalpaw ever forgived her for that. Metalpaw sat in the grass, wondering what Sootpelt was doing so close to the border. Her large ears poked out of the grass.

OCC- Wait for shinepaw please. She said she wanted to be apart of it but she cant get to her comp right now.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 15:07

Shinepaw padded towards Metalpaw, carrying poppy seeds in her paw. "Metalpaw?" She asked. "What are you doing?" She then sat beside her, and spotted Sootpelt. She hissed loudly. "Why is that pile of fox dung here?" She spat. "And why is that thing so close to the border?" She turned to Metalpaw. "We should take revenge." She said, preparing to jump.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 15:10

OCC- OMG maddie >.>

ic- "Shhh she will hear you mouse-brain!" mewed Metalpaw angrily. "Be quiet we are alkready down wind, no need to give ourselfs away."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 17:17

Occ- X3

Ic- Shinepaw blinked angrily. "Well, what now?" She hissed quietly.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 17:53

It was to late Sootpelt had heard them. She turned to them, "Kill me" she pleaded to them. Her eyes were dull. "I know what I did was wrong, but I can`t get rid of this bloodlust. Starclan has forgiven me, like Snakefire did. Hurry before this bloodlust starts again!" She had her eyes closed tears coming down.

occ: sorry if I messed up a bit I am on a ds.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 19:01

Metalpaw rose out of the grass. She put her paw on Shinepaw to stop her from doing anything stupid. "You are sorry for killing Dragonsoul, and you are a stroung young warrior, why would you want to die, Starclan would not honnor you for suicide." She mewed slightly confused. Earlyer in their lifes Metalpaw and Shinepaw wanted nothingmore than Sootpelts death, but not that she was handing them her life, Metalpaw didn't feel so good.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 19:14

Shinepaw tilted her head slightly. "Y-you wanna die?" She asked confused. She didnt feel so good about killing Sootpelt now that she wanted to die. Maybe we should let her suffer! She thought.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 20:23

She hissed. "Just do it! I have no reason to live any more. My story is complete. The bloodlust I have is killing me on the inside. I struggled every day not to kill one of my clan-mates. I am struggling now not to kill you. And one more thing Dragonsoul asked to be killed like I am now, and she is in Starclan." More tears were coming down. Her claws were coming in and out showing her struggle.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 9:15

OOCI sooo wanna join so Hazel can help kill you!!!

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 9:41

occ: Nope Sorry just us.

Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 12:01

Shinepaw jumped out from behind the bush. "We should just let you suffer if it is to hard for you to go on!" She hissed. "You'll have to suffer like me, I never had a mother with me in a clan! I hardly even see my father anymore, I dont even talk to him!" She spat. Shinepaw sat there, staring into Sootpelts eyes. "What do you think, Metalpaw?" She asked.

Occ- Sorry, Hazel. :(
Holy crap, this is dramatic...

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 12:10

"Let me tell you one thing, My parents abandon me! The closest thing I had to a mother was Frostfur! At least you saw your parents! Now do what I say!" She mewed

Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 14:23

Shinepaw hissed. "Thats just one other reason to let you suffer, fox dung!" She spat.

Occ- Lets wait for Metal.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 14:52

OOC: Sorry to post, but I'm like the only good one in the family...when Drags was living, she was evil...Fallen was evil...Fire is evil...now you...I feel so alone...

Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)   Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Soot will blow away (Metal, Shine and me only!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next