Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Accident

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: The Accident   The Accident EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 7:19

Hazelkit,who yet agian exaped the watchful eyes of her clanmates and Frostfur,was bouncing down Fallen Oak.Smelling something she didn't know she padded towards it her tiny claws unsheathed.

A small fox,a cub at least,came out."W-w-who are you?".The she-kit couldn't tell,for she was blind and could only see in dreams.

Anonymous

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 8:14

Metalpaw had been on a walk when she smelled skyclan. "Oh, must be the skyclan border, I wanna see!" she mewed as she bounded torward the fallen oak. The in the clearing was the skyclan kit Hazlekit and a fox cub. "Oh no watch out!" Metalpaw yelled as she bounded accross the border. "Was this agaist the rules, it cant be im saving her." Metalpaw mummbled. She jumped bettween Hazlekit and the fox cub. She snarled at it. The fox cub was as small as her but it looked weak. She bolted forward and jumped over the fox cub in fear, she had never been in a battle before. She clawed it on its flank and jumped onto it. She reared her metal leg down its back, tearing its fleash and spuing blood. The fox screeched and jumped back. Metalpaw growled and fluffed up her fur. The fox wimmpered and scampered away. Metalpaw walked over to the kit. "Are you ok?" she asked her. "It was a fox cub, but I chased it off, im sorry for crossing your border."
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 8:21

ooc-Shes on thunderclan terriotory!!And theres one more to give Hazel a scar.

ic-Before Metalpaw could telll Hazelkit shreaked "Watch out!".A strong fox growled and hit Metalpaw away easily.It's long snout sniffed Hazelkit.It slashed it long claws and scored one eye.As it turned to leave,Satisfied n=by inguing her,Hazelkit bit off it's tail with ease.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 8:56

occ: A fox would't leave just like that ya know? It would keep attacking.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 9:37

ooc-I know....It's a blinde and heard a mate call :3 I hate foxe so I made a fool of it

Anonymous

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 10:32

Metalpaw fell to the side and growned. She got up afternthe fox left and ran to the kit. "Are you ok little one?" she asked. She saw the scar on the kits face as well as the blood welding from it. "Mabey Shinepaws near, she can help you." Metalpaw mewed as she picked up the kit and walked around to find shinepaw.

Occ- let me go get shine
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 23:43

The kits blood dripped from her face and her breathing was getting shallow.(Shes not dieing because moss's coming back!).Mosspaw instanly saw the kits breathing stop and dove headefirst inside of her body.(?)

Anonymous

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 1:46

"Hazlekit!" she yowled. She begen running faster into Thunderclan teritory. "Shinepaw!!" she yowled.

Dragonsoul gasped "Mosspaw is taking over hazlekits body so she dosnt die, but why...?" she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 1:53

Snakefire padded into the clearing, hearing the yowls of many cats. He saw Metalpaw stamding over hazelkit. "What did you do to her" He bellowed.

The Accident 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 2:21

Occ- we are in tc teritory and im carring her

Metalpaw looked at Snakefire. "She was attacked by a fox, immbringing her to Shinepaw shes a medicen cat apprentice." Metalpaw mewed, her voice muffled by hazlekits fur. "And what are you doing in thunderclan teritory?" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 2:35

"He probably smelled blood"she mewed.

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 6:04

Shinepaw had heard her mane bieng called, she was out wandering in the forest. She raced through the forest, untill she reached the cats. She saw her best freind, Metalpaw, carring a small kit. And Snakefire. She saw the small kit dripping with blood, her eye and tail wounded. Shinepaw didnt need a explianation. "I'll get some cobwebs!" She exclaimed. She went into the forest, and spotted some. She took a mouthfull and a paw full. This kit may notmake it, I gotta hurry! She thought, and she ran even faster through the forest. She found the cats again, and stopped infront of the kit. She began putting cobwebs on her tail, and on her eye. "Metalpaw, Snakefire, get some horsetail, her wounds could be infected. Go!" She mewed urgently, as she continued putting cobwebs on the small kits body.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 6:07

Metalpaw bolted into the brush, it wasnt long before she found some horse-tail and brought it back. "Here Shinepaw, she was attacked by foxes, I got one, but the other one got her." she mewed as she handed over horse-tail.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 6:12

Shinepaw took the horsetail, and set it on the kits wounds. She stepped away. "Thats all I can do for her." She mewed, as she glanced at the two cats. "Thats awful, Metalpaw. But i'm glad you could get one of them. This could be allot worse." She mewed.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 6:16

"Yeah, That little kit is a lot of troble, mabey now she will learn that this is what happens when you sneek out of camp." she mewed. She brought the kit to Snakefire. "Here, take your kit and get her off our teritory, tahts all we can do for her." she set the kit down and went back to Shinepaw. "Lets go tell Goldenstar that there are foxes near our border." she mewed. The apprentices walked back to thunderclan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Empty

Back to top Go down

The Accident
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next