Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:03 am

"Come now, Deadfrost, you shouldn't really blame her. She was with you and Bramblestar, yet you were with her and Firefly. You've pretty much done the same to her."
She said, trying to reason with him, though she was sure he wouldn't exactly understand.
"Anyway, Bramblestar, in your territory you will find a silver she-cat the size of a warrior who goes by the name Silverpaw. You need to take her into your Clan - she has a destiny to complete. If you are not sure, you will see a sign I will send to you. And trust me, you will know it when you see the sign."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:37 pm

"I'm mad you're bringing her into all this, Sunset. I'm not mad at her," he retorted. "She, if you remember, had a tough time coping with Darkshadow's exile, if that's what she's coming here for."

A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:49 pm

"No, Deadfrost, I am not bringing her into ThunderClan affairs. In case you have forgotten, she is the WindClan leader, not a ThunderClan warrior. I brought all of you here to connect with my life's friends. Is that too much to ask for?"
She said rather sternly.
"Featherstar may not even be sleeping right now, but instead, be up thinking about things. She's my friend, she always will be. I know not to trouble her with things that she really has no buisness in."

A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:11 pm

The warrior's fur bristled. "I can't believe it. Even after you die you still treat me like a tiny kit!" Deadfrost spat, tail lashing.

A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Sunset remained calm.
"No Deadfrost. I am not. I am merely stating my case."

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:02 pm

"Well, do me a favour and don't talk to me like an apprentice. Got it?" He narrowed his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:11 pm

"What are you suggesting, that I'm trying to be the leader of StarClan?"
She asked. She couldn't help but be annoyed.
I should have a right to, Deadfrost. it is you who is constantly trying to argue with me, trying to be the 'good guy' who is always doing things perfectly and thinking that everyone else is out to get you or kill you
She thought angrily, though she did not show a bit of emotion.
"I knew I shouldn't have had you come. I was looking forward to a friendly chat with my brother, but instead he just started arguing with me. StarClan is every bit different than living, but one thing will stay the same- when you come and in your dreams- you will always be bitter."
She stalked away from him, towards Raccoontail.

OOC: I really don't like how you're always starting fights between the characters almost every time they meet.

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:14 pm

OOC: Well, then don't talk to him like he's young.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:16 pm

OOC; it's possibly just the way she talks, because she/I do not try to make it seem that way.

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:18 pm

OOC: Well, it sounded a lot like it. You used a 'stern' tone with a cat the same age as Sun.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:20 pm

OOC: mmm... not really, Sun is actually older than Dead

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:21 pm

OOC: Oh really? Explain the whole dilemma of Dead being lost as a kit when he was born. I'm no longer posting here.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:24 pm

OOC: what? Dead? I was only saying... It wouldn't really work, anyway, because I joined/was born at least a month or two before you joined... So I was at least an apprentice and should have gotten to be a warrior before. I am sorry... this is so confusing, I really think we shouldn't have been siblings.

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:28 pm

OOC: You are forcing me to post .w.; Dead wouldn't have had parents if I didn't have Ning as a parent. It doesn't really matter now, you know. Sun is dead o3o. When in StarClan, you do not age, according to memory.

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 pm

OCC: Lets get back to RPing please O_o

PostSubject: Re: A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)   A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A person summoning people just becuz they can :O (People who can join r in descrip.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next