Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Weird things happened in the night.

Go down 
+4
Snowy
not fish
Jay
Hawkie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Weird things happened in the night. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird things happened in the night.   Weird things happened in the night. - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2011 - 20:06

Metalpaw got up and snarled at the kit "Silly skyclan kit, dont they teach you manners." she mewed. "Don't even try to mess with my leg, its very hard and a cat can break their claws on it." Metalpaw stuck out her chest "And you cant hurt me, im a Thunderclan cat."
She looked over at the white cat. "Fallensoul." she breathed quietly. "Dragonsouls mate..." she railed off in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weird things happened in the night.   Weird things happened in the night. - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2011 - 20:07

Metalpaw got up and snarled at the kit "Silly skyclan kit, dont they teach you manners." she mewed. "Don't even try to mess with my leg, its very hard and a cat can break their claws on it." Metalpaw stuck out her chest "And you cant hurt me, im a Thunderclan cat."
She looked over at the white cat. "Fallensoul." she breathed quietly. "Dragonsouls mate..." she railed off in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Weird things happened in the night.   Weird things happened in the night. - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2011 - 20:16

Hissing,Hazekit snagged her teeth and stuck them in Metalkit's tail and dug them deep as her teeth would go feeling salty blod fill her mouth.She swallowed almost letting go but didn't.

Mosspaw watched from Starclan."Oh no no no!"the she-cat thought."She twitched her ears rembering only Starclan could hear her."Dragonsoul"she shouted.

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Weird things happened in the night.   Weird things happened in the night. - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2011 - 20:33

Fallensoul picked Hazelkit easily off of Metalpaw and placed her on the ground. He studied Metalpaw hard, eyes narrowed in concentration. "You look familiar."

Weird things happened in the night. - Page 3 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weird things happened in the night.   Weird things happened in the night. - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2011 - 22:37

Metalpaw flinched at the pain and look back to see trickles of blood. "Kits cant bite hard." she mummered.
She looked up at Fallensoul "You have never seen me, but ive seen you." She said.

Dragonsoul was watching Metalpaw from starclan when see heard Mosspaws crying for her. She bounded to Mosspaw, who was also watching and looked at her. "Hello old friend, your kit is causeing a bit of troble for Metalpaw." she laughed. "What did you call me for?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weird things happened in the night.   Weird things happened in the night. - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 11:49

"I truly fear there might be rivarly and blood splilled for nothing"she sighed to Dragonsoul.

Hazelkit licked her lips trying to remove blood."Is that what Kittypet taste like?"she asked.She was really asking.Her voice made it sound of sarcasim.

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Weird things happened in the night.   Weird things happened in the night. - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 12:49

Snowclaw hissed."Don't say anything like that about my Metalpaw!" she hissed "And why,may I ask,are you,a kit doing out of camp?"

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weird things happened in the night.   Weird things happened in the night. - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 13:10

"I'm exploring"she mewed proudly."I was just asking!"the kit added quickly"She taste and smells like mommy!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weird things happened in the night.   Weird things happened in the night. - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 14:32

Metalpaw growled "You have a big mouth kit, mabey to big." she flexed her claw angrily. "Mother why is Skyclan so rude. She hissed the rude part like she had just eaten a rotten vole.

Dragonsoul nodded "Metalpaw is young and iggnorent now, but she will grow into a honorable warrior that keeps not gruges and shows not anger, it will not be a problem once she matures." Dragonsoul looked down "but that is a long while from now, that kit of yours is very agervating." she finished.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weird things happened in the night.   Weird things happened in the night. - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 14:42

Mosspaw mewed "She wants to prove her strength and believs this is how she does it"

Hazelkit said "Well,not as rude as Shadowclan."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weird things happened in the night.   Weird things happened in the night. - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 14:46

"Ive only known one Shadowclan cat andbthey werenmuch much nicer than any Skyclan cat and ive ment a lot of Skyclan cats." Metalpaw mewed.

Dragonsoul nodded "Metalpaw too, when she gets her warrior naem she will change, I know it."

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weird things happened in the night.   Weird things happened in the night. - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 14:49

"Yes,Hazelkit too"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weird things happened in the night.   Weird things happened in the night. - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 15:39

Dragonsoul layed down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird things happened in the night.   Weird things happened in the night. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird things happened in the night.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3