Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Weird Character Things

Go down 
+3
Ash
Falcarolwing
Grizzly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Weird Character Things Empty
PostSubject: Weird Character Things   Weird Character Things EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 8:31 pm

I present: weird questions to help you better write your characters (hopefully!). I think the silly quirks are the best parts of writing OCs, so I'm sharing a handful of my favorites with you folks!

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Clan[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:

[b]If they had a regional accent, it would be[/b]:
[b]Catchphrase they can't stop saying[/b]:
[b]What makes them laugh?[/b]:

[b]Glass half full or half empty?[/b]:
[b]Reaction to praise[/b]:
[b]Reaction to criticism[/b]:
[b]A weird nightmare they once had[/b]:
[b]A Latin phrase that describes them well[/b]: (ex; "Acta non verba" meaning "deeds, not words")

[b]Who they would thank when accepting an Oscar[/b]:
[b]What keeps them awake at night?[/b]:
[b]What do they like most about themself?[/b]:
[b]What's their worst moment?[/b]:

[b]Are they political?[/b]:
[b]Are they competitive?[/b]:
[b]Are they an angry yeller or angry crier?[/b]:
[b]What immediately shuts them up?[/b]:
[b]What's something they've told nobody else before?[/b]:
[b]Their weirdest idiosyncrasy[/b]:

[b]Avatar the Last Airbender bending style[/b]:
[b]Hogwarts House[/b]:
[b]Camp Half-Blood Cabin[/b]:
[b]Favorite season and why[/b]:

[b]Their first clear memory[/b]:
[b]Favorite type of prey[/b]:
[b]A question they'd ask a fortune teller[/b]:
[b]Do they wish upon their enemies revenge or redemption?[/b]:

Let me have 'em, fellas!

Weird Character Things TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Weird Character Things   Weird Character Things EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 8:38 pm

Oh yes

Name: Ravenmist
Clan: ShadowClan

If they had a regional accent, it would be: Softer British
Catchphrase they can't stop saying: “I hate being blind.”
What makes them laugh?: Sans’ bad jokes

Glass half full or half empty?: Half empty
Reaction to praise: Embarassed, shy, trying to shove it onto someone else
Reaction to criticism: Enjoys it in small doses, shuts down when criticized too often
A weird nightmare they once had: She was attacked by a raccoon, but after the first pounce it sat down and started talking to her. It just kept staring at her. Chattering away.
A Latin phrase that describes them well: Iter est difficilis. (The journey is difficult.)

Who they would thank when accepting an Oscar: She’d probably just squeak and hide behind the curtain to avoid people looking at her, but if she did work up the courage, probably Scorchstar, Hollowpaw, and Daisyflame
What keeps them awake at night?: The fact that 99% of everyone she’s ever known and loved died
What do they like most about themself?: She doesn’t
What's their worst moment?: Contemplating jumping onto the Thunderpath after Scorchstar’s death

Are they political?: No, unless a candidate is someone she knows personally
Are they competitive?: Absolutely not
Are they an angry yeller or angry crier?: Crier
What immediately shuts them up?: Any mention that she should have done more to save Scorchstar, Sparkfeather, and Hollowpaw
What's something they've told nobody else before?: She actually really likes kits and young cats.
Their weirdest idiosyncrasy: (Editing once I google idiosyncrasy)

Avatar the Last Airbender bending style: Water
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Camp Half-Blood Cabin: Athena
Favorite season and why: Spring, she loves the sound of bird song

Their first clear memory: Cheering up Sans. She doesn’t remember about what.
Favorite type of prey: Lizards
A question they'd ask a fortune teller: “Do I have any more death in my future?
Do they wish upon their enemies revenge or redemption?: Redemption.

Weird Character Things Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900

Last edited by Falconwing on Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Weird Character Things   Weird Character Things EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 8:43 pm

Name: Graybriar
Clan: WindClan

If they had a regional accent, it would be: Southern United States
Catchphrase they can't stop saying: "Dear StarClan"
What makes them laugh?: Friends and family telling jokes or being stupid on purpose; running as fast as she wants

Glass half full or half empty?: Half full
Reaction to praise: "No you"
Reaction to criticism: "That's fair"
A weird nightmare they once had: She had to be leader of SkyClan but she couldn't climb trees and the whole forest was watching her try to climb the Highpine
A Latin phrase that describes them well: "Ad astra per aspera" : Through adversity to the stars

Who they would thank when accepting an Oscar: Her lovely husband and family
What keeps them awake at night?: Her loved ones being in danger/thoughts of past dangers
What do they like most about themself?: Her natural WindClan abilities
What's their worst moment?: Getting angry at her mate for being noble and wanting to help others constantly

Are they political?: Political no, religious yes
Are they competitive?: Only with friends
Are they an angry yeller or angry crier?: Crier
What immediately shuts them up?: Being hugged
What's something they've told nobody else before?: She still misses SkyClan sometimes
Their weirdest idiosyncrasy: She checks any tree she passes for squirrels

Avatar the Last Airbender bending style: Airbender
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
Camp Half-Blood Cabin: Zephyrus
Favorite season and why: Leaf-fall: It's beautiful, not too hot, still plenty of prey, good memories

Their first clear memory: Chasing a butterfly across SkyClan camp
Favorite type of prey: Rabbits
A question they'd ask a fortune teller: "How many kits will I have?"
Do they wish upon their enemies revenge or redemption?: Revenge usually. Though to be fair she has little to no enemies except foxes and raccoons who she wishes would all die in a deep pit.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Weird Character Things   Weird Character Things EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 9:09 pm

Name: Ferretnose
Clan: ThunderClan

If they had a regional accent, it would be: Alaskan
Catchphrase they can't stop saying: "Oh, darn it all!"
What makes them laugh?: Apprentices being apprentices. Reminds her of her youth

Glass half full or half empty?:Half full! Unless she's sad, then it's the end of the world
Reaction to praise: "Oh. Well, thank you! Wait, are you serious? You can be honest with me-!"
Reaction to criticism: "*sniff* Just go away!"
A weird nightmare they once had: Her legs were rooted to the ground and an eagle was whispering the secrets of the universe in her ear, except it only spoke in Badger's tongue
A Latin phrase that describes them well: Ad meliora - toward better things

Who they would thank when accepting an Oscar: ThunderClan, including every member who didn't live to see her make it
What keeps them awake at night?: That she might be right, and they all really are mocking her behind her back
What do they like most about themself?: She keeps on moving and doesn't stop. She's determined to have a happy life.
What's their worst moment?: Letting Hazelpaw go off on her own for no reason and not pushing her to assimilate.

Are they political?: Not at all. Heck the other clans.
Are they competitive?: With herself!
Are they an angry yeller or angry crier?: Angry crier
What immediately shuts them up?: Any comments about her eye. She hasn't found an appropriate comeback for it, so she runs off and sulks.
What's something they've told nobody else before?: She secretly likes her alone time, despite her extroversion.
Their weirdest idiosyncrasy: She sometimes closes her good eye to see what it would be like to have no vision at all.

Avatar the Last Airbender bending style: Earthbender
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Camp Half-Blood Cabin: Athena
Favorite season and why: Spring! The rebirth of life and finally shaking off the winter chill makes her so happy.

Their first clear memory: Getting tossed into the bracken by another kit and being sent sulking off to Pricklepaw.
Favorite type of prey: Squirrels: high-risk, high-reward.
A question they'd ask a fortune teller: "When will I know I've done all I can do?"
Do they wish upon their enemies revenge or redemption?: Redemption, 100%. but betray her a second time, and she won't allow you back in.

Weird Character Things TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Weird Character Things   Weird Character Things EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 9:45 pm

Name: Shadepaw
Clan: Shadowclan

If they had a regional accent, it would be: Brittish.
Catchphrase they can't stop saying: "Why?" Either questioning a cat or questioning sanity.
What makes them laugh?: Themselves and friends. They're very introverted and find stuff unfunny often.

Glass half full or half empty?: Half empty- she drank it.
Reaction to praise: "Y-you're joking right?" -Realises you're serious- "oh... thank you!"
Reaction to criticism: "..." She won't say anything to you for a while.
A weird nightmare they once had: She was running through an endless forest at the end was her dad laying down with no face. (Probably had this one repetitively after her dad died)
A Latin phrase that describes them well: “Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.” Meaning "I will either find a way or make one." She keeps finding ways past her problems.

Who they would thank when accepting an Oscar: "Oh.. um.. I thank Rowanpaw, for talking to me and becoming a friend.."
What keeps them awake at night?: Cats keep dying on her.
What do they like most about themself?: She's able to do stuff by herself and calm down.
What's their worst moment?: Being scared by a frog and another cat catching it.

Are they political?: No, not really.
Are they competitive?: Very, however she hasn't found her competitive spirit yet.
Are they an angry yeller or angry crier?: Angry crier, she doesn't like yelling.
What immediately shuts them up?: too much rude talk, or no response. Then she'll stand there and slowly back away.
What's something they've told nobody else before?: That she likes the feel of cool water on her fur or that she used to speak in a 'kit voice' when she was a young apprentice.
Their weirdest idiosyncrasy: Hmm. She likes to stare into every puddle, after a while she'll dip her paw in.

Avatar the Last Airbender bending style: =I don't know=
Hogwarts House: =I don't know=
Camp Half-Blood Cabin: =I don't know=
Favorite season and why: winter, she likes cold things. And the rain makes her happy as she's one cat that likes cool water.

Their first clear memory: Playing a game with her littermates. She joined in at the last moment, she felt good in that moment and that was the first time she joined in to something.
Favorite type of prey: She doesn't really care but if she had to choose it'd surely be a bird.
A question they'd ask a fortune teller: "Can my life get anymore worse?" (The answer is yes.)
Do they wish upon their enemies revenge or redemption?:  revenge. She's easily angered.
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Weird Character Things   Weird Character Things EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 10:19 pm

THESE ARE BEST QUESTIONS

Name: Featherpaw
Clan: RiverClan

If they had a regional accent, it would be: Soft Southern British
Catchphrase they can't stop saying: "Am I doing the right thing?"
What makes them laugh?: Kits. Not sure if there's anything else that makes her laugh. Just... kits. Because she's sad.

Glass half full or half empty?: Glass half empty
Reaction to praise: Sheepish and awkward, blushes profusely, stumbles over her 100 "thank you"s, expresses her gratitude for that cat 24/7
Reaction to criticism: Spirals into depression again, her little heart is too sensitive after everything she's been through
A weird nightmare they once had: Surrounded by darkness, just falling endlessly. Plus she was likely crying in her sleep.
A Latin phrase that describes them well: "Perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim" meaning, "Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you."

Who they would thank when accepting an Oscar: Everyone who's supported her, especially Tawnyfang (her late mentor), Streampaw (her late crush) and, rather tearfully, Spotfur (her late father)
What keeps them awake at night?: The fact that she never got a chance to apologise to any of the cats she was rude to, the fact that her father is dead, the fact that probably everyone she loves is dead, the fact her opinion that nobody will probably ever like her, EVERYTHING.
What do they like most about themself?: As of right now, not much. Perhaps she likes most how she's still managed to survive and return to the Clans, despite her readiness and willingness to slowly wither away.
What's their worst moment?: She used to think her worst moment was the torment she received from Hillfire and Beepaw and how they mocked her timid and unconfident nature, but now she's realised that her true worst moment was her father's death, after she was unable to apologise for the remorseless anguish she gave him.

Are they political?: Not really.
Are they competitive?: Not at all.
Are they an angry yeller or angry crier?: She was an angry crier, and then she became an infuriated yeller, and then she became a sad pool of tears.
What immediately shuts them up?: The shame screaming at her, knowing that she did so many wrong things and the regret that burdens her shoulders. Basically... anything? She's naturally quiet and prefers to observe, anyway.
What's something they've told nobody else before?: She really really really likes kits and would probably be 60% happier if everyone around her was a kit.
Their weirdest idiosyncrasy: Just staring at her tail. Just watching it twitch, absent-mindedly, while daydreaming.

Avatar the Last Airbender bending style: Waterbender
Camp Half-Blood Cabin: Artemis
Favorite season and why: Leaf-Fall - It's aesthetically beautiful and marks a peace and a fresh start, which is exactly what Featherpaw is seeking.

Their first clear memory: Swimming in the kits' wading pool and befriending Steamkit and Flowerkit
Favorite type of prey: Fish, specifically minnows.
A question they'd ask a fortune teller: "Will I finally find joy in life again?"
Do they wish upon their enemies revenge or redemption?: Once it was revenge, now it has become redemption.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Weird Character Things Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Weird Character Things   Weird Character Things EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 10:28 pm

Name: Ivybrook
Clan: RiverClan

If they had a regional accent, it would be: southern appalachian
Catchphrase they can't stop saying: “what in StarClan’s name are you up to now?”
What makes them laugh?: nothing, she’s like a block of stone

Glass half full or half empty?: half empty
Reaction to praise: “no, I still need to work on that.”
Reaction to criticism: “oh, about that…”
A weird nightmare they once had: her father died saving her from the gorge and then she wait made deputy of riverclan… oh wait
A Latin phrase that describes them well: “A solis ortu usque ad occasum”; “From sunrise to sunset”

Who they would thank when accepting an Oscar: Jaystar, Torrentstar, Berrycloud, Mistlepaw, and Dappleshine
What keeps them awake at night?: the fear that she’s letting her Clan down and that they all hate her
What do they like most about themself?: the fact that she has managed to maintain a good relationship with Berrycloud
What's their worst moment?: laying by her father’s side as he was dying

Are they political?: no
Are they competitive?: not with others, but with herself
Are they an angry yeller or angry crier?: neither; she is quiet when she’s angry
What immediately shuts them up?: talk about Jaystar x Goldeneye
What's something they've told nobody else before?: the fact that she starved herself as an apprentice because she believed she didn’t deserve to eat
Their weirdest idiosyncrasy: her automatic response to any kind of emotion is to hide it

Avatar the Last Airbender bending style: Earthbender
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Camp Half-Blood Cabin: Dionysus
Favorite season and why: leaf-fall ; more fish, pretty leaves, great temperature

Their first clear memory: a journey with Starlord and Goldeneye back to “home”
Favorite type of prey: fish
A question they'd ask a fortune teller: "does everyone actually hate me or am i imagining that part?"
Do they wish upon their enemies revenge or redemption?: neither; whatever comes to them.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Weird Character Things   Weird Character Things EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 11:57 pm

Name: Sunflower
Clan: SkyClan

If they had a regional accent, it would be: Coloradoan?
Catchphrase they can't stop saying: "Run!"
What makes them laugh?: Not much

Glass half full or half empty?: Half empty
Reaction to praise: An awkward smile
Reaction to criticism: Crying
A weird nightmare they once had: They died
A Latin phrase that describes them well: Timendi causa est nescire - The cause of fear is ignorance

Who they would thank when accepting an Oscar: Tinystar or Moonlight
What keeps them awake at night?: Everything
What do they like most about themself?: Nothing
What's their worst moment?: Every moment

Are they political?: No
Are they competitive?: No
Are they an angry yeller or angry crier?: Angry crier
What immediately shuts them up?: Anything
What's something they've told nobody else before?: Nothing
Their weirdest idiosyncrasy: constantly shaking, cries at everything

Avatar the Last Airbender bending style: Air
Camp Half-Blood Cabin: N/A (don't know enough about HP to know)
Favorite season and why: Green-Leaf. He has a short pelt so is always cold in any other season and his allergies aren't bad in Green-Leaf.

Their first clear memory: Being afraid to do anything and Daylily forcing him into things
Favorite type of prey: Mouse
A question they'd ask a fortune teller: "How long do I live"
Do they wish upon their enemies revenge or redemption?: Neither

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Weird Character Things VHQrlk5
Weird Character Things 1QYZaRo

Weird Character Things Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Character Things   Weird Character Things Empty

Back to top Go down