Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Story Requests (Just Clickedy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Story Requests (Just Clickedy) Empty
PostSubject: Story Requests (Just Clickedy)   Story Requests (Just Clickedy) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:49 pm

So instead of requesting a piece of art, you'll request a story! I provide the 'template', then once you've filled it out, I'll write you a short story. :3

TEMPLATE

Story Title*:
Characters (up to 5):
Problem:
Resolution (how it's solved):
Extras*:

*Optional

Request away, my friends! This could get interesting ;)
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Story Requests (Just Clickedy)   Story Requests (Just Clickedy) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:58 pm

Story Title*:
Whatcha Say?
Characters (up to 5):
Leo (blind with blonde hair and moderatly tan skin, tall. In love with Blair. Sweet and cocky.)
Blair (fiery red hair and green eyes co-incharge with Jayson. In love with Leo and Pierce. Sweet and original attitude. )
Jayson (Tall,, brown hair brown eyes, crazy about Blair. Smart and bosy)
Airi (long black hair with silver eyes. Crazy about Leo. Crancky and impulsive.)
Pierce (tallest of the bunch. Black hair and yellow eyes, in love with Blair. Dark and quiet.)
Problem:
The group gets stuck in a room, and start telling their deepest darkest secrets.
Resolution (how it's solved):
surprise me :D
Extras*:
Can you make it to where they can't get out of the room until the admit their deepest darkest secret?

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Story Requests (Just Clickedy)   Story Requests (Just Clickedy) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:03 am

Sure thing (: I'll make another topic to post all the stories I write, so look out for it. Yours will be the first ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Requests (Just Clickedy)   Story Requests (Just Clickedy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Requests (Just Clickedy)
Page 1 of 1