Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I may possibly never be allowed on the site ever, ever again TT3TT

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

I may possibly never be allowed on the site ever, ever again TT3TT Empty
PostI may possibly never be allowed on the site ever, ever again TT3TT

So, earlier today, I went on Flockdraw in the chatbox. Aparently I was not thinking correctly, because I went outside to play with my dog and when I came back, my mom was staring at the screen. The person I was on with- I refuse to say whom -had written all over the screen the F word, practically screaming it through their monitor. or however you spell it. I'm not even allowed to say c.ra.p, so my mom didn't take that well. If I'm lucky, this won't be mentioned to my dad because she may, just may, forget. I ask that if I do get banned by my father that you do not delete my account in case of me sneaking back on. Also, I'm sorry for what I'm about to say, person on Flockdraw with me earlier today- and you should know who you are-
you have gotten me in tons of trouble and I'm seriously ticked at you right now! What the heck? Why the heck did you cover the dang screen with the F word? Do you realize that you might not ever, ever, ever, see me again? You have ticked me off soooo much. But don't worry... It'll heal...

And guys, do me a favor- I might also be allowed back on if you can get this cussing straight. Try not to cuss when I'm around at least. I suggest censors and things, but people object to that stuff.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
I may possibly never be allowed on the site ever, ever again TT3TT 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by The original (almost) Sun on Thu May 12, 2011 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I may possibly never be allowed on the site ever, ever again TT3TT :: Comments

Awwww, I feel so sorry for you! It wasn't me, I don't say that word. Whoever did that should be ashamed of themselves.
That's so GAAAAAAAAAAAAY D:<

You need to stand up...
D: NO. No nono. NO.

>:U Man, you should really say something. You know that it wasn't your fault that prson was cussing. And it was only one time she saw that, right? D:<

srly...
Noooooooo DDDD:
That's just plain unfair >:U First of all, shizzle on the person who was cussing, and second, your mom is waaaaaaay to strict.
@Sleepeh: I would, but it would cause her to remember and thats the last thing I want.

@Fyr: Yes, but even once is bad. If I can't say c.rap even, It's like saying 'go to heck' and a whole lot worse to a priest or something.

If my mother knew what i did on the internet, she'd have my head(cut off). She found out once, and I lost my comp. for like a month! Now, she trusts me again. But, she thinks these sites have freaking viruses! Yeah, right. My mom needs to go get a life.
@holly: .3. Well... Some sites do have viruses.

@Sun: D: But your not the one who said it. Thats really unfair. >:U
Thistle (Angel)
Re: I may possibly never be allowed on the site ever, ever again TT3TT
Post Fri May 13, 2011 11:09 am by Thistle (Angel)
Really? Who would put the F word all over the screen?
You should tell us who it is... >_>'
Yeah Sun. Tell us so we can avenge your grounding, or bannishment, or almost grounding/ bannishment! :3
Awn, that's really too bad. Was the swearing one from WCC? Because, with my adminess of adminship I can do something if you'd like- if you know who the person was.
You can't really punish people for what they did on other sites, but then again, I'm not the admin...

@Sun: Start listening to Green Day...they give you idea :trollfaceplz:
I'm honestly not sure who .3. sorry, but i know two people who might have done it, and why.
It could be...
Dead- he was the only person I knew of that was on there. I'm sorry- i'm not blaming you.
Leo- I think she was on then, idk for sure. But... she seems like the person to do that....

Thanks, Bloo, but if you could make censors like if they say the word make it seem like an entirely diff word like 'cheese' or something?

I may possibly never be allowed on the site ever, ever again TT3TT

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: