Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sorry.. :\

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

Sorry.. :\ Empty
PostSorry.. :

Well, a lot has happened in my life this past few months and it kinda hit home today. I don't enjoy my attitude being like this because I usually end up saying something I would regret in the future and all that stuff. I also end up doing things that end up hurting myself and sometimes others. Only happened once before and well, that shouldnt happen to a knife lover. I'm also still dealing with some trust issues involving my mother, who still, after a month, doesn't trust me. My schedule, as it has been for the past 4 years, has been "Home, School, Home" with no escape. This and emotional abuse is not helping my thought processes which are turning towards dark thoughts. Many of you would probably think "Oh, well, when doesn't she think suicidal thoughts and dark \"Shiznit\"?" but usually I focus on the good things in my life, which right now have been shrunk to the thought that someday I will be able to escape my family and house. Until then, I might be absent because my actions and voice might either cause me to lose my laptop, and/or worse. If I do not get my laptop taken away, and Im still able to type, then I may come back ontoo WCC, depending on my mental stability and whoever is on that chatbox. Talking about that, i have some apologizing to do:

Dragonsoul: I am sorry that from the start I have felt a dislike towards you and fought with you. I'm also sorry that when you came onto the chatbox when I was on, I always called you "DragB!tch", it was not right for me to do that, since I do not know you in real life and that I do not know what you are going through. I think it is very good that you usually always see the good in something and I hope you continue to do so, no matter who tries to pull you down.

Shinepaw: I am sorry that I called you the ""Bitches Friend" and hated you because of who you were friends with. I should of known better from the start not to judge someone because of who they are friends with. i think it is good that you stuck beside her even though I hated on you.

Brightpaw: Again I say I am sorry for those arguments and everything I called you. You were knew to the site and i guess most of my dislike towards you was the fact that I miss being someone knew, not knowing anybody, and having to start over.

Jay: I am very sorry for every thing I have said to you about how guns suck and all that stuff. I am also sorry for those times I have disrespected you and said bad things that caused you to get angry with me.

Moonness: Where can I start? I have been a b**** towards you since the beginning and I still am. I dont deserve you saying good things about me, and I certainly don't deserve to be your friend. That goes for your brother too.

Bladepaw: I can never say Sorry enough. i tortured you that first day you came on, and you hated me after that. Sometimes I still think you hate me, though you have told me otherwise. I should ever had done that and threatened any friendship we could of had.

Raggedclaw: I apologize for all those times I called yuo "Reg" and "Regi". I only did this because once, when typing your actual name, I typoed it and it ended up being Reg. When typing that, it ended up being Regi, and seeing how much it irritated you, I never went back to your real name. You ever some back on the chatbox when I am, i will call you by your real name from now on.

*Every New Member That was on the chatbox the same time as me*
To these people:
I am so very sorry about why I did and how I made you see me. If I could go back and change how I acted towards you, I would. I should of never had portrayed that type of vision on you and I apologize if that has made you see this site as something not to go on.

EVERYONE ELSE

I know for certain Im missing a lot of people. i just want those people to also know Im sorrry for what i have done and said.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Last edited by Middie on Wed 11 May 2011 - 17:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Sorry.. :\ :: Comments

Moon
Re: Sorry.. :\
Post Wed 11 May 2011 - 17:08 by Moon
Your apology is super accepted Midnight 8D

I bet you feel better now, recognizing who you've hurt and apologizing. It's wonderful. <3:Dlol:D
Anonymous
Post Wed 11 May 2011 - 17:25 by Guest
Awn. Apology accepted, Middie. I didn`t think you really meant it when you were threatening to stab me. :D If it was RL, then I`d be scared. It`s okay.
Brambleh
Post Wed 11 May 2011 - 17:52 by Brambleh
Mid T_T That part saying "that goes for your brother too", I cant remember you being a jerk to me, that much :P
not fish
Post Thu 12 May 2011 - 4:27 by not fish
This site needs more people to follow this example D:<
Jay
Post Thu 12 May 2011 - 13:44 by Jay
Yeah. mid has become one of the best acting members, because of this :D Alright, Mid, now you have a fresh start on being mean >:D
Middie
Post Sat 14 May 2011 - 13:43 by Middie
Not really in a mean mood anymorw
leafy :3
Post Sat 14 May 2011 - 13:59 by leafy :3
THAT WAS SOOOOO NICE THAT YUR APOLIGIZING i ENVY YOU!!XDXDXDXD
Post  by Sponsored content

Sorry.. :\

Page 1 of 1