Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time to make up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Time to make up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to make up   Time to make up - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 22:24

She smiled and laughed a little herself, but she still couldn't get over being upset. "Oh, you're right!" She mewed. "Two enemies actually becoming friends.. never thought the day would come when I'd see that."
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Time to make up   Time to make up - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 22:36

"I guess i will wake up tomorrow with a badger bringing me breakfast", Snakefire laughed harder and meowed with seriosness," I bet Dragonsoul and Blackraven are looking down at us and laughing along".

Time to make up - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Time to make up   Time to make up - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 22:44

The mention of a badger suddenly killed Shadowsong's lightened mood. She unsheathed her claws and dug them into the ground, thinking of the one that killed Blackraven. "Yeah. I hope so.." She meowed, deciding not to tell Snakefire about her little Dark Forest adventure.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Time to make up   Time to make up - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 22:49

OCC: snake fails XD

Snakefire looked down at her, "there's something else isn't there. There was a reason i went with Dragonsoul to ShadowClan, wasn't there". There was a tinge of hostility in his voice.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Time to make up   Time to make up - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 22:52

She finally sat down and looked back up at him, sheathing her claws again. Of course now not telling him was impossible. "Yes there is, and it had something to do with the Dark Forest. I still don't know the whole story, but I do know that Dragonsoul... isn't in Starclan."
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Time to make up   Time to make up - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 23:04

Snakefire sighed,"why does that not seem of a surprise to me"?. He looked up at the clouds, floating peacefully. "But she is still my sister, I just hope she is walking the right path".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Time to make up   Time to make up - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 23:12

"Yeah, me too. But I have a feeling that she isn't." She sighed. "Though all you can do is hope for the best!" She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to make up   Time to make up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to make up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2