Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A warrior at her worst

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A warrior at her worst - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A warrior at her worst   A warrior at her worst - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:26

"Raccoontail. I've got her. You help with Dragonsoul!!" he growled, leaping at Shadowsong. "You can't stop us!" he growled, pinning her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: A warrior at her worst   A warrior at her worst - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:27

Shadowsong growled at Dustpaw. "Just because you were heartbroken doesn't mean you can just kill her!" She hissed. "She's your own clanmate! You can't let them do that!"
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: A warrior at her worst   A warrior at her worst - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:28

OCC: XD snake's not gonna kill his sister

Snakefire ran towards Shadowsong and meowed in a cold voice," This is what the traitor deserves". He blocked out his sister's vice and thought of what is mother had said once, ' clanmates are your family '. With tears in his eyes he realized what she ment by that and how it related to Dragonsou. He was SkyClan's family, not ShadowClan's.

A warrior at her worst - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A warrior at her worst   A warrior at her worst - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:31

"Oh, but I'm afraid I can. And you will have no proof of m helping in this little battle." he growled, slashing her eye.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A warrior at her worst   A warrior at her worst - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:37

occ- ok guys, really, I can post as fast as you i,m on a phone, so why dose no one give a mouse dung.

ic- "Shadowsong hold them off, I'll get Sootpelt." she called. She jumped on Sootpaw and lead her away until they were alone. Her pelt manged, wet and dirty, her eye slashed, she ear torn, her flank bleeding. "Solfang has won, you have won, killl me, I hear starclan calling." she mewed

occ- final blow!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A warrior at her worst   A warrior at her worst - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:41

Dustpaw stopped. "Ahh, I can her them too." he mewed to himself. A..am I dieing? he thought. He looked down and saw a slash across his chest. "I have fought nobly for the Dark Forest!!" he yowled.

OOC:Dust is magically hurt!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A warrior at her worst   A warrior at her worst - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:44

The scratch across Shadowsongs eye was bleeding pretty badly, but she didn't care. She just growled at Dustpaw before staring at the wound on his chest in horror. "Du... Dustpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A warrior at her worst   A warrior at her worst - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:45

Solfang walked around the fighting and made herself visible to only dustpaw. "Well done young waerior, the dark forest welcomes you, would you like to come qith me now?" she sked

occ- you killing dust, sol can make you a dark forest warrior if so.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: A warrior at her worst   A warrior at her worst - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:46

"Starclan is not calling. The Darkforest is. Goodbye Dragonsoul" Sootpelt mewed and bit the front part of her neck into her throat.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A warrior at her worst   A warrior at her worst - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:47

He fell to the ground, breathing shallow. "I hope you're proud of me." he mewed, before going limp. "Yes, thank you." his spirit mewed. He looked back at his body. "Tell, Blackraven I said bye." he mewed to Shadowsong.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A warrior at her worst   A warrior at her worst - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:51

Snakefire looked behind him at sootpelt and Dragonsoul, He saw the life burn out of her eyes. He spriyned to her mumering,"no,no no no no NO". He put his head in his sister chest and cried.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: A warrior at her worst   A warrior at her worst - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:51

occ:Uh... Snake we where out of sight.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A warrior at her worst   A warrior at her worst - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:52

"No, no, no! Dustpaw!" She yowled, pressing her nose into his still-warm fur. "No..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A warrior at her worst   A warrior at her worst - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:53

"Godbye, my friend." he mewed, following the strange cat.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A warrior at her worst   A warrior at her worst - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:54

OCC: XD i fail, Xd i'm just gonna say i heard her cry out or sumthing,lol

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warrior at her worst   A warrior at her worst - Page 2 Empty