Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Yeah .3. Dis prolly should be in Comments and Suggestions o3o

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Yeah .3. Dis prolly should be in Comments and Suggestions o3o Empty
PostYeah .3. Dis prolly should be in Comments and Suggestions o3o

I've noticed that most of the new members are joining either RC or SC... TC and WC are pretty... apprenticeless, WC even more so. I was wondering if those Clans could be closed or something..? Coz I can't remember the last time Dead had an app xD

Anywho, could J or Blu consider this?

Yeah .3. Dis prolly should be in Comments and Suggestions o3o I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Yeah .3. Dis prolly should be in Comments and Suggestions o3o :: Comments

I love how you leave out Skyclan >>;
Mhmm XD, but hey that's a good idea, now when i get on the people connected in the last 24 hours are usaly black or blue
D:<
Snakefire is killing Skc
Don't TC have more then RC?
Tc Has more than Riverclan...There's only 3 Warriors..Holly Sleepy and Me. And only 4 or 5 apprentices. not counting Pinestar so there's about 9 cats in RC. so don't close us
Shadow gets a lot of members every now and then, only about 1/4 of the new are active. We haven't had an active new member in a long time. >>
I hate when people join but than they never come on
I know, but Dead, I thought you were supposed to join your favorite clan... Thats what I read when I joined, and not to 'join the clan that needs more members' ... Just saying.
I kinda agree with you bramble....Plus Thunderclan actually has more warriors that Wind River and possibly Skyclan....Skyclan has a lot of cats in the clan though, that are active
Skyclan haas 5 active members
.-.
^
Well still they have enough warriors...almost all 5 are warriors
actually SkyClan has 11 active members,not including me. But only 4 are warriors and or leader/deputy. the rest are kits and apprentices. But that still doesn't give a reason to close it up. Mabey we should just leave all the clans open, after all we just have to wait and see whic clans these people chose or else they may never come back. If SkyClan was closed when i came here i would have just joined and abondened my account.
That's what i'm trying to say Sanke...None of the clans should be closed or people that join and want to be in that clan will not go on. No Clan should be closed.
Exactly Mud, the main reason members don't come back, is because they get pusheed into a clan they dislike.

Yeah .3. Dis prolly should be in Comments and Suggestions o3o

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next