Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 20:21

Shadowsong slowly got back on her paws. She glared at Dragonsoul. "What, do you have bees in your brain?! Attacking me like that. I'm in your own clan!" She hissed. "I guess you don't know what loyalty is.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 20:27

"Shadowsong, he's my brother." she mewed "He probolly didn't steal prey, didn't cross the border and look how badly you hurt him." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 20:33

She was silent for a few heartbeats. "He attacked me first. I couldn't just let him get away with that. It was his own fault he ended up that way!" She growled. "Oh, and the Warrior Code even says that the clan comes first. You are loyal to your own clan whether you have kin in other clans or not. So don't be getting mad at me for this. I was doing what I was supposed to." But as she spoke, guilt built in the pit of her stomach. She hated to upset her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 20:40

"Just stay away from my brother." she mewed, tension in her words. She turned back to Snakefire.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 21:16

"Dragonsoul,go. Do not make the same mistake i did for Frostfur",he meowed. He licked her ear and padded away,but not before flahing an angry look at Shadowsong.

ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 3 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 21:34

Occ- and what mistake was that >>

Ic- I'll take you to ebonyroot" she mewed helping him up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011 - 15:05

Shadowsong stared at Dragonsoul and then Snakefire with a look of pure fury before she stalked away into Shadowclan territory silently.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011 - 20:29

Snakefire sighed,"No i'm ok,Heartstar will do her best",he meowed. He thought a bit and meowed," Mabey we could get someone to be a medicine cat".

ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 3 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011 - 17:52

"Yeah" she aggred as they walk to Skyclan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3