Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Apr 2011 - 19:55

Shadowsong stumbled slightly before turning on him, lashing out with one of her paws with claws unsheathed. Then, she took the moment just after to leap at him quickly.

OOC: :P Snake, whatcha think? can she join??
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011 - 4:47

ooc-Meh_too

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011 - 16:55

Occ- moss your charrie isn't even part of this, this is why I can't join bevause then EVERYONE else will want to >>
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011 - 20:18

OOC: *sigh* @Dragon: still waiting for snake's reply.. o.o
@Moss: umm.. your cat isn't even part of SC or SkC.. why would she be here?? and sorry moss. you can't join. soon though i will make a topic somewhere where you can join =3
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 12:16

00c-Dan/Yay!

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 16:39

Snakefire stubled backwards when she attacked him,and fell when she pounced on him. He clawed at her belly,his eyes full of anger.

OCC: sure dragon can join.as.long.as.she.doesn't..kill..me....

ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 17:32

She yowled from pain as she wriggled beneath him, trying to get free. Instead, her back paws caught under him, the claws digging into his belly. Finally, she pushed him off of her and jumped to her feet, hissing.

OOC: she better not kill you!!! D:< I wanna do that myself... o.o XD
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 17:48

Snakefire growled and juped at her aiming for her back,scratching her flank.

OCC: FAYL POST

ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 18:07

She turned on him once more and as he was passing, her claws caught his shoulder before she officially leaped at him, grabbing hold of his back with her front paws.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 18:13

He scratched at her face," You know all my scars are from you, That why I have none",he snerred.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 18:27

She growled. "By the time I'm done with you, you won't have any fur left!" She spat, digging her claws deeper into his back and pulling down to leave deep scratches.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 18:34

He Yowled,Blood pouring from his side. His cuts were hurting him.

OCC: no muse lol btw let's wait for dragon

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 18:51

Occ- sorry shadow, please forgive me..... .3. drags will have to side with snake

Ic- Dragonsoul jumped from tree to tree slowing making her way closer to highpine when she heard her brother, Snakefire whale in pain and smelled Shadoesong close by. No....NO! she jumped out of the tree and bolted closer, untill she saw Snakefire and Shadowsong, Snakefire was laying on the ground, bleeding and Shadowsong was covered in blood...his blood. "Snakefire!" she yowled as she ran over to him "Brother, are you ok, what happened!?" she mewed franticly. She turned to Shadowsong "You!" she hissed "How dare you hurt him!" she jumped on Shadowsong pinning her down, she slashed her face and jumped off, once again returning to her injured kin.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 18:57

OCC: Then he died X3 jk

Snakefire looked up at his sister,"Yea,it wasn't a good idea to fight your friend",he meowed. He laied down his head on his paws.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 19:03

Dragonsoul looked back at her and smiled "You should have known better, we are very strong." she mewed. "But Shadowsong shouldn't be acting like a moused-brain fox, thinking that she can attack any cat whenever she wants." she narrowed her eyes "But I still want to know everyones side."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<   ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:< - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ME AND SNAKE AND DRAGON ONLY! please!! No One Else! D:<
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next